KFC

KFC Job Security & Advancement reviews

I would recommend tgis job for people whi are looking for experience. However, if you are looking for long term job and financial stability, this is not something that can be provided here.
Environment where you can work and get some experience . Learn from scratch until you become a pro , such as start with floor staff to cashier, backup and kitchen . Improved self confidence with experienced all the sections, Thank you .
When I work at the KFC Kajang branch in year 2014 , I having an experienced about the branch in good management towards their employee. The manager is really strict about food quality control and hygene and this is good when you handle in F&B sector.
I am grateful to work there. I gain many experience there. I learned to work in team, communication skill, discipline, work under pressure and manage time well.
enjoy every moment working here with good and friendly management. also gain many experiences in retail and food management. I've learned leadership skill and management which is good to gain.
Working in one of the successful company in the world is a great experience for my life. I have learned everything about this job. It can makes me feels like I found myself can work hard to do a job.
I've learnt a lot while working for KFC such as customer service, food handling, communication and leadership. It is a good place for a career growth.
Want to get a better job and expand my experience. I want to work with my qualifications and i have a diploma in business studies . Feel free to get a position as clerk
First my job at kfc. I learn many things like teamwork, hospitality and enjoying when i work at there. I guest i want to work there again if i had this chance
. Fun work place . Career growth opportunity . Friendly co worker . You are not get bored with your daily tasks . Customers are very pleasing . Organized company with proper SOPs
This company is a good place to start working because it can teach you to learn be independence and also work as a team. You also can learn to communicate with customer when you work here.
I have to work harder to arrange so many things and thera are a lot of heavy thing that i had to carry, we start at 9AM until 7PM. This working experience give me a lot of new knowledge that i never knew before.
Pros
Have new experience
Cons
Did not have time with family
Best and have good schedule for workers. The manager also encourage me to stay and work with them as part of the team for a long period but i cant because i have to pursue my career
Pros
Free lunch and medical insurance
Cons
Short breaks
sebagai cashier banyak belajar pelbagai bahasa. dari segi pengurusan yang sistematik dengan adanya kerjasama dari pekerja yang lain.pelangan yang cerewet adalah sangat sukar ditangani dan bahagian kerja yang paling seronok adalah bila berjumpa pelangan dari luar negara.
Pros
disediakan tempat tingal dan makanan
Cons
waktu rehat yang singkat dan waktu habis kerja terlalu lewat
In this fast food company the workers expose to communicate with various culture customers which helps them to improve their communication skills and in this work place also the worker learn to be patient.
Pros
free lunch, short breaks, healthcare
Cons
busy working hours
Good place to build a career. A heart for community service. Driven and challenging working place. Good management and organisation. Great communication skills.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Short breaks
A great team and a good career advancement. Company who appreciate employees and evaluate fairly staff performance. They provide you enough training for employee in order to improve themselves.
Its a good company with a systematic procedure. its to ensure the cleenliness of food and the quality of our service. such a good experience and memoris during worked in the company.
maintaining a hygienic restaurant is not an easy task. Learn the basic teammate working culture on maintaining the restaurant at peak. good exposure for me on entering at SPM level.
There was people who helped with me some works at kitchen and I was enjoyed it. The work was gave me such a much experience, but not go for my future.
I know how to marinate the chiken. I learn how to manage cook position. The people is very ok for me. I not stress work in kfc. Job work and life balance is ok for me.
  1. Job Security & Advancement