KFC

KFC Management reviews

goverment set the basic salary is rm1200, but for partimer only get rm700/rm800, this is because they work less than 8 hours perday and two three off days, no problem for fulltimer but the workload increse, just because they receive monthly income in basic salary start from rm1200. The management cant solve inner problem and put the blame on the staff.
Pros
Annual leave, bonus for fulltimers, flexible offday request, free meals
Cons
utilities example sponge for closing when doing cleaningness is not provided, only can redeem back cash after showing receipt to buy the utilities
i have no issues with some workers, but I do have issue working with this particular girl at backup department, I don't know what up with her, but i just ignore her and do my work as usual, even though it is hard for me to do my job when she does not pay any attention to my request. Overall, others at the work place really help me going through all the task I need to do as cashier and sometime lobby and as backup. i really like the management in at my restaurant because they really understand their subordinate and willingly provide guide to their new employed employee.
Pros
Free lunch, accommodation, providing food handling class lecture, and training.
Cons
short breaks, some of the employees always Missing In Action, sometimes need to work graveyard shift, train in a little time due to shortage in time to teach, and not much people can teach you properly as they busy with their own task.
Too many customers and too less workers. Plus some of the workers are lazy and managers didn’t care at all. They just push the lowest level of their staff to the dirtiest work.
Pros
Free lunch
Hardworking,teamwork,salary good,management good,meal for staff,experience good,fast job,good food n drink,happy go lucky all staff,always smile to customer,
The work is okay but the surrounding is bad. I don't like how the store is so big but don't provide a place to pray. when there was leftover food during closing the manager asked us to throw the food instead of giving it to us. I don't like how the manager was so biased with the staff. when the staff accidentally makes some fault regarding the order, the manager insults the staff with a really inappropriate word in front of the customer. Maybe because of the location of the store which is not an urban area, the staff made lots of problems and always talked bad about each other and I really hate it. Most of the staff are teenagers that didn't even finish high school.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
lots of work with little salary
When I work at the KFC Kajang branch in year 2014 , I having an experienced about the branch in good management towards their employee. The manager is really strict about food quality control and hygene and this is good when you handle in F&B sector.
Improve communication skill by interacting with customer and scale up some softskill and technical skill. flexible working hours and free meal. Good management but workplace culture.
everything is fine and the most enjoyable part of the job is they are very kind and helping each other. The management also have a good service where they solve their problem worker seriously and no bias.
Overall since work of KFC Restaurant Franchais was great lesson & more experience to me. That was my first job but i still can get through. This job requirement was okay but still have a little bit confusing about its management. That's why cant stay longger at there..
Really enjoy working here. The management understands staff and most of the problems get fast response and quick solution. Really good teamwork with the other department staff and knowing multiple department skills will improve your reputation in the company.
This place taught me how handle stressful environment and how to cope with it. With meal provided each day, there is nothing I could ask more. The management were professional and knew who they were dealing with.
enjoy every moment working here with good and friendly management. also gain many experiences in retail and food management. I've learned leadership skill and management which is good to gain.
- A good place for the youngsters to gain new experiences in work place - The management are not too good, but still can give a clear instruction to the workers
Usually peak hours are during lunch, dinner hours, school holiday, public holiday. I have learned about communication skills, making reports and procedures that must be followed. The management is good and managers are very tolerant. Workplace culture is staffs need to get injection and medical checkup before get hired. We also need to go for one day course about procedure and job related. The hardest part is when staffs are not enough due to medical leave and on peak hours,services became quite slow than usual. The most enjoyable part is as staff rewarded as employee of the month.
worked for 8 hours. has an annual bonus hostel food is provided clothes are provided incentives salary increament good management always with guidance and guidance the virtues of being awake
Handle customer with smoothie.. Just check it out the customer order.. happy working there. Nice management..............................................
Pros
Free lunch meal
Cons
Medical checkup
- Working minimum for 8 hours and mostly working for more than 8 hours with a total of overtime hours are mostly 60 hours and above. - Learned to handle money without any shortage during the post-handover. Learned to handle food with better hygiene and learned to work under pressure. - Management always in good shape which they will help the staff if the customers are too much to be handled alone. - Grooming before punch in and do the KFC trademark before start to start working to enhance a positive mood in every staff. - Working with insufficient staff with full house customer need to be handled. - Working while joking is the best when it comes to a certain time to get rid of the stress within everyone.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Too busy when it comes to lunch and dinner hours
it's fun to work here, but i don't even have time to spend with my family or friend because of the working time, the management was great if you do your work with discipline.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
short break
The management is very problem.. The manager does not find our staff the Manager does not take care of the products when the time lunch is busy KFC too tired but still an hour of 4.81
From my experience working at this company, overall is good. Good staff and manager, I worked with. Give good exposure and teach me how to deal with the cashier machine. I learned how to treat the customer by following the procedure. The hardest part is, scolded by the impatient customer. I try to give good service at that time because this is my responsibilities as a worker. Other than that, this job experience improves my skills management.
Pros
Free food during shortbreak
Cons
low salary
in my opinion,kfc peninsular was gave a good working experienced for all theirs staff.Their work scheduled was easily arranged.I have learned many things about management,standard of procedure on kfc and many exciting things.The workplace culture also was fun for everyone.You can learn to make products after trained by the managers .The most thing that i love being assistant restaurant managers when you get a lot of compliments from customers that encourage me to give more on my service .