KFC

KFC Salary & Benefits reviews

Rakan yang baik . Tempat kerja yang selesa . Tempat kerja yang bersih . Kerja shift . Gaji lumayan .
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Work ind shift
Start 2019 there are no more additional salary .. when you are work more and long ..maybe becouse off this covid 19 issues in intire world.. but we are workers..
goverment set the basic salary is rm1200, but for partimer only get rm700/rm800, this is because they work less than 8 hours perday and two three off days, no problem for fulltimer but the workload increse, just because they receive monthly income in basic salary start from rm1200. The management cant solve inner problem and put the blame on the staff.
Pros
Annual leave, bonus for fulltimers, flexible offday request, free meals
Cons
utilities example sponge for closing when doing cleaningness is not provided, only can redeem back cash after showing receipt to buy the utilities
it is quite bit fun for me get the challenges to handle customer for the first place. 1 years experience has taught me became a good person n smile even though at that i have a problem,its ok just keep smiled. its not good when worked with toxic staff and make me feel annoying and horrible place.
Pros
free meals
Cons
1 hour break
Everyday need to do opening and closing by cleaning such as brroming, mopping and etc. I have learn to entertain customer, have a nice talk with them and understand what customer needs.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
short breaks
help me to gain new experience from the work. it help me to be an independent person and know how to manage time. in the experience it will help me to be a better person to do other job.
Pros
free luch
Cons
short brak
Hardworking,teamwork,salary good,management good,meal for staff,experience good,fast job,good food n drink,happy go lucky all staff,always smile to customer,
KFC was a branch that suitable for part time and full time job. The salary also satisfied. Many student of SPM, Diploma and Degree tkae part time there.
For the new workers,they must attend to the nutrition course. The work is low of stressful. The environment of worker also nice,they also friendly. The best part is when have the public holiday,many customers come to buy some food.
The work is okay but the surrounding is bad. I don't like how the store is so big but don't provide a place to pray. when there was leftover food during closing the manager asked us to throw the food instead of giving it to us. I don't like how the manager was so biased with the staff. when the staff accidentally makes some fault regarding the order, the manager insults the staff with a really inappropriate word in front of the customer. Maybe because of the location of the store which is not an urban area, the staff made lots of problems and always talked bad about each other and I really hate it. Most of the staff are teenagers that didn't even finish high school.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
lots of work with little salary
When I work at the KFC Kajang branch in year 2014 , I having an experienced about the branch in good management towards their employee. The manager is really strict about food quality control and hygene and this is good when you handle in F&B sector.
Improve communication skill by interacting with customer and scale up some softskill and technical skill. flexible working hours and free meal. Good management but workplace culture.
Underpaid for part timer but need to work hardly like full timer. Hard to ask for leaves. They will use your annual leaves to make sure you are unpaid. No ot
1. Staff yang happy go lucky 2. Bekerjasama 3. Free meal sekali sehari 4. Managment yang sporting 5. Party 3-4 kali setahun 6. Award untuk staff terbaik
Not too stressful if Work as CSC, good time allocation but sometimes short notice are given if any worker suddenly quit the job thus making it more stressful
Job scope didn't worth the salary. My salary keep on been played. Manager not friendly. They didn't care about staff. Not suit for people who have low metabolism
lack of staff which make us do double work which didn't match with the salary but still a great lesson of life for me , it is okay for me to do an overtime but with a double work as a person and lack of rest time is a bit unfair .
Pros
free lunch & hostel
Cons
short break & lack of staff in department
It's nice and enjoyable, fun workplace. A very good work place. 8 Hours working time and 1 hour break time. Need rotate station, if not staff very tired
Teamwork most important thing with all each other staf and honestlly also have . And very have fun at the place work ..very disipline and have good manager ...
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks and healthcare
Know how to talk and manage the customer. Have fun working even its tired. Busy times is lunchand dinner time. The salary are wort it include ot. Got staff meal
Usually peak hours are during lunch, dinner hours, school holiday, public holiday. I have learned about communication skills, making reports and procedures that must be followed. The management is good and managers are very tolerant. Workplace culture is staffs need to get injection and medical checkup before get hired. We also need to go for one day course about procedure and job related. The hardest part is when staffs are not enough due to medical leave and on peak hours,services became quite slow than usual. The most enjoyable part is as staff rewarded as employee of the month.