KFC

KFC Work-Life Balance reviews

Rakan yang baik . Tempat kerja yang selesa . Tempat kerja yang bersih . Kerja shift . Gaji lumayan .
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Work ind shift
Working a part-timer cashier is tiring but I'm enjoy knowing a lot of type of customer, facing a different customer every day to fulfill their needs and wants. It such a tiring but I'm having fun working there with their culture and their people that make me comfortable and fun to working there.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Overwork
Since 2017 till Nov 2018 I working at KFC I'm so stress working at there , I work as cashier , drive thru , backp up 1 and 2 example for standby the foods days by days u being so week because I work 8am till 1am so I plan to stop work at KFC bcoz I just finished my SPM now I need a good jod for me and my future
Underpaid for part timer but need to work hardly like full timer. Hard to ask for leaves. They will use your annual leaves to make sure you are unpaid. No ot
everything is fine and the most enjoyable part of the job is they are very kind and helping each other. The management also have a good service where they solve their problem worker seriously and no bias.
Stressful yet very productive workplace. I've learned how to solve problem, decision-making and fast-paced work environment. The hardest part of the job is dealing with customers. But it is a good place to work for a young person because they get to interact with new friends and good customers.
the bonding between manager and their employee are very good that can cover feeling tired while working. always get motivation during working. Unfortunately, the working hour if you duty on closing session it take longer time and will home lately.
First of all I able to learn such new experiences on how to conduct stress when facing every customer...Besides that, i really enjoy with the given meal, hostel free to stay thus helping me for saving money too. I learned on how to work in a teamwork since need to support each others. As a conclusion, I feel so grateful and thankful as given an opportunity to be a part of the KFC team.
I can be a confident person to meet and talk to a wide variety of clients and types of clients because prior to my work I was shy and had no confidence to meet people out there.
Overall since work of KFC Restaurant Franchais was great lesson & more experience to me. That was my first job but i still can get through. This job requirement was okay but still have a little bit confusing about its management. That's why cant stay longger at there..
good colleagues and cooperating with each other. comfortable work environment. work place close to home. many skills you can learn including how to interact with customers and how to solve problems with your customers
Working in one of the successful company in the world is a great experience for my life. I have learned everything about this job. It can makes me feels like I found myself can work hard to do a job.
It's nice and enjoyable, fun workplace. A very good work place. 8 Hours working time and 1 hour break time. Need rotate station, if not staff very tired
At KFC, they teach us the SOP to make new menu. Besides that, the worker also very sporting. They sometimes make the workplace cheerful there. The manager also friendly.
Respect each other is the most important in team work. Keep smilling with customer, and be patient. They have many events for workers to release tension and enjoy the works
Pros
Free lunch
The work as a cashier is repetitive meaning that i usually do the same this everyday. But with great friends it makes the job fun and interesting. It teaches me how to become more calm and steady when communicating with people aka customers even though some of the customers aren't calm at all.
. Fun work place . Career growth opportunity . Friendly co worker . You are not get bored with your daily tasks . Customers are very pleasing . Organized company with proper SOPs
This company is a good place to start working because it can teach you to learn be independence and also work as a team. You also can learn to communicate with customer when you work here.
in kfc we will trained to be a professional workers. if u makes mistake prepare yourself to be scolded by manager. a bit mistakes you have done will make you cry
Pros
free lunch
Cons
busy all the time
I have to work harder to arrange so many things and thera are a lot of heavy thing that i had to carry, we start at 9AM until 7PM. This working experience give me a lot of new knowledge that i never knew before.
Pros
Have new experience
Cons
Did not have time with family
I love the way working like i have a big family..Everything we do as a teamwork and solve problems together. There are no differences between manager and staff.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short break and hard to take leave
  1. Work-Life Balance