KESM Industries Berhad

KESM Industries Berhad Employee Reviews

Malaysia5 reviews
Place to learn many things. Good management and workers.
Safety precautions completed and in good condition

Cafetaria condusive and served foods with affordable prices.
Workplace equip with enough tool to repair circuit board. The supervisor are very nice. The work place environment are good. In this factory has a its own food court for all workers.
low benefits, good overtime very good environment parking free. canteen foods available.bonus 1 monthly. base on company performance. work life balance.
Pros
canteen available
Cons
health care good
A Good place to work. Co-workers are friendly and all of the bosses are very helpful and caring. Human resources officers values our welfare and making it sure that we are well compensated.
everyday in the morning we have monitoring the a/c units. that is our daily task. what i have learned from my current job or company is how you mangle local people, how to cooperate and understand their way of ideas in terms of job order how they do the task. As like my self a foreign from this country so far the management treat as fair communication. It is normal that some of your co worker has different way of dealing other people specially foreign people, but its up to you how to balance or communicate whit others. As a A/C technician for me the hardest part of a job that you are working people but doesn't cooperate. The most enjoyable that you have complete and achieve the work that never expect even your self that you have done it accordingly.