KESM Industries Berhad

KESM Industries Berhad Employee Reviews

Malaysia7 reviews

Production line technician

Base on my 6 yrs experience here in my company, I have a routine schedule for 12 hours per day. I have learn of differenet types of machine. I have a knowledge for electromechanical, PLC, Pneumatic & Sensors.

good place to learn things from good colleague

intern student was placed at unauitable department by the management, student couldnt learn many things. management didnt inform sv before assigning the student at the department.

Pros

good colleague

Cons

management problematic

Place to learn many things. Good management and workers. Safety precautions completed and in good condition Cafetaria condusive and served foods with affordable prices.

A good work environment

Workplace equip with enough tool to repair circuit board. The supervisor are very nice. The work place environment are good. In this factory has a its own food court for all workers.

best place to work

low benefits, good overtime very good environment parking free. canteen foods available.bonus 1 monthly. base on company performance. work life balance.

Pros

canteen available

Cons

health care good

Great Workplace

A Good place to work. Co-workers are friendly and all of the bosses are very helpful and caring. Human resources officers values our welfare and making it sure that we are well compensated.

Basketball

everyday in the morning we have monitoring the a/c units. that is our daily task. what i have learned from my current job or company is how you mangle local people, how to cooperate and understand their way of ideas in terms of job order how they do the task. As like my self a foreign from this country so far the management treat as fair communication. It is normal that some of your co worker has different way of dealing other people specially foreign people, but its up to you how to balance or communicate whit others. As a A/C technician for me the hardest part of a job that you are working people but doesn't cooperate. The most enjoyable that you have complete and achieve the work that never expect even your self that you have done it accordingly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at KESM Industries Berhad. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits