Kintetsu World Express

Kintetsu World Express Employee Reviews

Malaysia13 reviews
- Assist HR managers with recruitment, maintain employee records, assist with payroll processing and provide administrative support to all employees.
- Supervisors take advantage of their power, and make their staff feel inferior by bullying.
salary might not be quite high, but colleague are all friendly and supportive. really good,experience in here. very appreciative the time im this company.
Pros
Supportive environment
Less quality of life balance and hard to get enough paid for overtime hours . Furthermore , my salary was hardly being overviewed by the management and doesnt get enough benefit from the company although I’ve been working there for almost three years
Good opportunity to learn from HOD
Had a chance for business travel

Intense environment and friendly co-workers

Inflexible management

Willing to give opportunity to workers
Pros
Learning oppournity
Cons
Bureaucracy of management
i learn a lot about basic job as storekeeper.the working hours is from 8 a.m to 5 p.m. Kintetsu use work agency to find storekeeper for their company.i mainly refer to my agent most of the time.
Pros
great environment of working
Cons
wrok under job agency.not many benefit
As i work for KWE i find it very usefull as i gain so many experience and knowledge here. But my salary are not worth for the job that i have done. I work for 6 day per week and 12 hours per day and i only got rm 1050 for basic. The highest amount that i get from my monthly salary is Rm1400 and i find it not enough and not worth for the work that i have done also i am a degree holder. So i need to find a better job.
Pros
1 Hour break
Cons
Not enough Overtime ho
it was great to work here for a time. Friendly people, nice environment and office. Young company, lots of things happening very social. Flexible Lunch Breaks
Pros
FLEXIBLE Lunch breaks
Cons
Healthcare
- Heavy Workload
- Turnover Rate is high

- Stress level is pretty high

- Hopefully Management could pay more attention on the staff benefit

- Unbalance work life
An employee have a detail,important document and it lead to employee become stress and frustation in workplace. But the leaders listen carefully to employees and help them deal with stress and the conflicting personalities of other employees.
Happy enviroment , but too far from home . Easy to take leave .. Overally its okay ... Nothing to tell . :) All take their responsiblity to teach new worker so easy ..
Basically this company is a well-known company for this industry. But there is lack in the management which can give bad effects for the employees performance.
Pros
Flexibility in job scope
Cons
Work in public holiday
I learn lot of the new information about logistic because this job not related to my course. My co workers are so friendly to teaching me lot of new thinks about the work.
Working on tight schedule for everyday can get yourself to learn more knowledge not within work, but also when you dealing for personal matter such as working attitude