Kintetsu World Express

Kintetsu World Express Employee Reviews

Malaysia18 reviews

Great place to learn, to build future career

I being here for more than 10 years. A lot of colleagues are even more senior than me still worked with the Company.The company rewards deserved employees.Bonuses / Token paid out even the MCO difficult times.Good place for learning and grow to next level.

Racist overload

i like the environment the work place and the skills..but the management very strict otherwise everything is perfect... because after i resign and want employee again also they never respond.. always racisms..

Pros

Nil

Cons

Nil

Productive and fun working place

Productive and fun working place and experience.. I’ve learn alot good environment and good company I choose to quit job cause I want to explore more in other company about the proses and stuff

Not really amazing. Many already run away.

Environment with co-workers seems alright with good communication & help each other , back to back but the management and way of work not very much tally. Job Description there is just for adds. You do all kind of work including work of your non position. Just one thing is good is environment with co-workers. Thats all. Others seem thumbs down.

Pros

Give you real experience of conducting warehouse overall.

Cons

Conducting all kind of work from below to above with minimum of standard salary.

a lot of “Makcik Bawang” ,not good environment.

the salary given is only suitable for people living with parents who do not have any commitment. i do not recommend those of you who are married to work here.

Nice environment

- Work from 9.00Am until 6.00Pm - Get more experience, how to handle customer, how to handle us & japan shipment. So many job we can learn in kwe. - Nice environment

Supportive management and colleague

salary might not be quite high, but colleague are all friendly and supportive. really good,experience in here. very appreciative the time im this company.

Pros

Supportive environment

Bad Environment

- Assist HR managers with recruitment, maintain employee records, assist with payroll processing and provide administrative support to all employees. - Supervisors take advantage of their power, and make their staff feel inferior by bullying.

Moderate Satisfaction

Less quality of life balance and hard to get enough paid for overtime hours . Furthermore , my salary was hardly being overviewed by the management and doesnt get enough benefit from the company although I’ve been working there for almost three years

Friendly co-worker and intense environment

Good opportunity to learn from HOD Had a chance for business travel Intense environment and friendly co-workers Inflexible management Willing to give opportunity to workers

Pros

Learning oppournity

Cons

Bureaucracy of management

suitable place to learn basic thing about storekeeping

i learn a lot about basic job as storekeeper.the working hours is from 8 a.m to 5 p.m. Kintetsu use work agency to find storekeeper for their company.i mainly refer to my agent most of the time.

Pros

great environment of working

Cons

wrok under job agency.not many benefit

I learning so many things here

As i work for KWE i find it very usefull as i gain so many experience and knowledge here. But my salary are not worth for the job that i have done. I work for 6 day per week and 12 hours per day and i only got rm 1050 for basic. The highest amount that i get from my monthly salary is Rm1400 and i find it not enough and not worth for the work that i have done also i am a degree holder. So i need to find a better job.

Pros

1 Hour break

Cons

Not enough Overtime ho

Fun Work place

it was great to work here for a time. Friendly people, nice environment and office. Young company, lots of things happening very social. Flexible Lunch Breaks

Pros

FLEXIBLE Lunch breaks

Cons

Healthcare

Unbalanced Work Life

- Heavy Workload - Turnover Rate is high - Stress level is pretty high - Hopefully Management could pay more attention on the staff benefit - Unbalance work life

supportive leadership

An employee have a detail,important document and it lead to employee become stress and frustation in workplace. But the leaders listen carefully to employees and help them deal with stress and the conflicting personalities of other employees.

Intresting Place to Get Experiece

Happy enviroment , but too far from home . Easy to take leave .. Overally its okay ... Nothing to tell . :) All take their responsiblity to teach new worker so easy ..

I learn lot of new thinks in kwe

I learn lot of the new information about logistic because this job not related to my course. My co workers are so friendly to teaching me lot of new thinks about the work.

Learn how to be the best leader in logistics services

Working on tight schedule for everyday can get yourself to learn more knowledge not within work, but also when you dealing for personal matter such as working attitude

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kintetsu World Express. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits