Kintetsu World Express

Malaysia19 reviews

Clear
3.1Salary & Benefits

Moderate Satisfaction

Less quality of life balance and hard to get enough paid for overtime hours . Furthermore , my salary was hardly being overviewed by the management and doesnt get enough benefit from the company although I’ve been working there for almost three years

Not really amazing. Many already run away.

Environment with co-workers seems alright with good communication & help each other , back to back but the management and way of work not very much tally. Job Description there is just for adds. You do all kind of work including work of your non position. Just one thing is good is environment with co-workers. Thats all. Others seem thumbs down.

Pros

Give you real experience of conducting warehouse overall.

Cons

Conducting all kind of work from below to above with minimum of standard salary.

a lot of “Makcik Bawang” ,not good environment.

the salary given is only suitable for people living with parents who do not have any commitment. i do not recommend those of you who are married to work here.

Supportive management and colleague

salary might not be quite high, but colleague are all friendly and supportive. really good,experience in here. very appreciative the time im this company.

Pros

Supportive environment

I learning so many things here

As i work for KWE i find it very usefull as i gain so many experience and knowledge here. But my salary are not worth for the job that i have done. I work for 6 day per week and 12 hours per day and i only got rm 1050 for basic. The highest amount that i get from my monthly salary is Rm1400 and i find it not enough and not worth for the work that i have done also i am a degree holder. So i need to find a better job.

Pros

1 Hour break

Cons

Not enough Overtime ho

Fun Work place

it was great to work here for a time. Friendly people, nice environment and office. Young company, lots of things happening very social. Flexible Lunch Breaks

Pros

FLEXIBLE Lunch breaks

Cons

Healthcare

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Kintetsu World Express. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about Kintetsu World Express in popular locations

• Kintetsu World Express
  • Salary & Benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?