Klook

Klook Employee Reviews

Malaysia7 reviews
Feeling appreciated that worked in Klook. Training provided, any issues can communicate with the team leaders directly. Problems that unable to solve can find seniors for the best solution.
20 July 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. So great to hear that you always got the right support from senior leadership! Thank you for your contributions to the team and best of luck in your next career stage.
having the worst HR of the year is a disaster to the company & staff.
get no good support from the team leader and hr as they are all mean people whose only focus on their evil goals which is backstabbing good staff and get themselves promoted! :)
Pros
facilities & working environment, colleague from all over the world
Cons
hr related, personal rights & benefits
23 July 2020
Thank you for sharing your honest feedback. Our People & Culture team is here to support our staff, so we’re very disappointed to read about your negative experience. We take this feedback very seriously and we will investigate this matter further. Thank you for all your hard work at Klook and best of luck in your future endeavors.
good workplace to go to work. great friends. Many stations to work. Provide place to relax and eat. The best location in Mid Valley area. Near KTM. Good Salary.
20 July 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. It’s great to hear that you found Klook to be a good workplace and you made some great friends. Thank you for all your hard work and all the best in your future endeavors!
It is a great working place especially for fresh graduates to learn and grow. People there are very helpful and seniors/team leaders are always available to guide you whenever you are baffled. They are also very generous especially when it comes to food.
20 July 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. Providing our staff with growth opportunities is really important to us so it’s great to see you mention that! Thank you for all your contributions to the team and we wish you all the best in your next career stage.
I hope i have another opportunity working here . The times are difficult due to covid 19. The location is strategic , the masjid is easy access. The training is supportive
Pros
Well paid
Cons
Covid 19
20 July 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave this lovely review. It was a truly heartbreaking decision to reduce our workforce in response to the COVID-19 crisis. We appreciate everything you have done at Klook and wish you all the best in your future endeavors.
Fun at work. The management is the worst especially when you are the CEG..To be honest this company is racist. You have to be close with the management people then only they will entertain you. The Team Leader is the worst, not well knowledge and keep on pressuring even when you are at home or off day. Shame you on public such as on the global internal channel. They don't even have a privacy respect on their staff.
Pros
Monday breakfast, Wednesday fruit day, Surprise Friday.Fitness class.Unlimited medical card. Celebrate all the celebration very well.
Cons
Their system is bad and not friendly. Poor system management.
23 July 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, we appreciate your honest feedback. We are very concerned about the issues you’ve raised and we will investigate them further. Thank you for all your hard work at Klook.
You will learn a lot of things about the customer's behavior from every country. The workplace is great and at a convenient location. What you learn from here is you tend to work faster and more multi tasking such as handling mail and chats or mail and calls at the same time. The workplace and colleagues are okay because they are some introvert and extrovert people. The hardest part of doing this job is there's a natural disaster case such as Taiwan, Japan, or China. The calls non-stop call in and you have to keep note down the booking numbers for the record. The most enjoyable part of the job is most of the customers call for inquiries only which is very simple and easy.
Pros
Can improve your multi tasking skills, interact with customer from call, communication, solving problems
Cons
Most of the time management don't care about their employee work/life balance, sometimes they don't like you finish your job too early.
14 July 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review. It’s great to hear that there are so many things you enjoyed about working at Klook and that you found many learning opportunities here. Thank you for all your hard work and all the best in your future endeavors!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Klook?