Konica Minolta Business Solutions Australia
View all Konica Minolta Business Solutions Australia reviews

Konica Minolta Business Solutions Australia

Konica Minolta Business Solutions Australia Employee Review

*8 hours working per day and got overtime work for 3 hours. *5 days in a week and overtime during Saturday. *Good working environment. *The position of line production make the worker feel comfortable to do the job.

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Good

Good boss which willing to guide you from the beginning on the sales skills. Helpful colleague which always supportive on the documentation and adhoc tasks.

Fun place

Nice but not good enough for me , it cause I have to save more money on something . But the salary is not enough for saving and as u know we need to use money for a month to survive until the other month , but with my salary and for my savings its not enough .

Pros

Have Rm2 subsidice

Cons

12 hour working

Good

Good for everything but no good about food. Leader and work not bad. More experience bacause will know for any programs. Have teamwork what you do and fun do work. Salary is the best

Pros

Get elaun

Cons

Shortbreaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Konica Minolta Business Solutions Australia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Konica Minolta Business Solutions Australia Reviews by Location

• Konica Minolta Business Solutions Australia
  • Always conduct fun event during weekend which can be contribute by the whole staff.