Konica Minolta Business Solutions Australia

Konica Minolta Business Solutions Australia Employee Reviews

Always conduct fun event during weekend which can be contribute by the whole staff.

*8 hours working per day and got overtime work for 3 hours. *5 days in a week and overtime during Saturday. *Good working environment. *The position of line production make the worker feel comfortable to do the job.

Collaborative but lacking direction and slow transformation

- Review for KM Business Solutions Asia (Singapore, not Australia)- Traditional printer focused company seeking to transform and go into new product areas- Collaborative and good culture, people are friendly, helpful, engaged, open communication- Good ambitions but lacking in direction, will to transform, technology & best practices

Pros

Generous salary, collaborative culture & friendly colleagues, good work life balance, open to new ideas and improvements

Cons

Leadership lacks direction and will, MNC that behaves like SME, behind in technology, limited resources but high result expectations

Great work life balance, pay is just above average.

Great team to work with in the field for the most part. Not much growth possible past being a technician.Internal processes are a mess.Dying industry hit with Covid means money is tight.Can be a mundane job once you understand and excel at the position.Internal product training is great both in person and online.Cuts in middle management means less direction and help. Great business culture 5 years ago but now it seems nepotism and bean counting is all the matters. certainly not a meritocracy.Management are mostly out of touch and care only what their superiors think of them.

Pros

Great work life balance, company car with no tracking (yet), phone and laptop with no limitations.

Cons

Lack of opportunities as a technician.

No training. You’re disposable. Management is the worst part

I would avoid this company. No one know what they are doing and leadership is the most awful in 26 I have been working. Avoid at all costs. You’re better changing sheets at a motel 6

Pros

Cons

Everything you van think of working for a company

Outstanding Company

If you can grasp very simple marketing skills, you can build a very nice lucrative career for yourself here! Overall experience was extremely positive

Pros

Large customer base with a good brand

Cons

Air approximately 12 months to really start making good money

Bad management

Employees are taken advantage of and under paid. Short staffed in every department. Fires people with no remorse. This is for kmbs in the US as well. Given difficult tasks and told to go to team members for assistance who will ignore you or not have an answer. This leaves the responbility on you to fix a machine you've never even seen. If you mess up it's your responsibility despite being put in a position to fail. Mgmt runs the place more like a mccdonalds than a engineering support group. Don't understand competencies and put more work on certain teams without justification. No raises or incentives to work hard. This job will age you 20 years quicker from the stress levels and leave you with pounding headaches. Management does nothing to help or listen to workers just talks you in circles until you go away. Have expectations of a big team while being short staffed and slammed daily. SLA is 20% daily.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Short lunches, high workload, high stress

Bad

Misleading and little reward no thanks can't be trusted work environment extremely negative and management can not be trusted . Employees at each other's throats and some got special treatment over others

Cons

A good work environment until...

It is a great place to work in. The pay is competitive and management is friendly. However, they don't give you raises when they are supposed to. They "promote" you but they don't raise your pay. That's what happened with me. Management was also all over the place with that topic: first saying that they don't give raises and then correcting themselves by saying the raises are given after performance reviews. Not really much of a promotion, just doing more work for free.

Pros

Great environment, benefits, friendly environment

Cons

Made-up promotions, lack of clear communication

Boa

Quando eu trabalhava na empresa konica ela estava situada na região do bairro Itaim Bibi, era bem localizada.

Pros

Boa

Cons

Não tenho o que reclamar

Fun place to work

I never really worked here, it’s in Australia after all. It’s just that Indeed constantly sends me emails to rate Konica Minolta Australia, and it seems the only way I can hope to make them stop is to simply answer the questionnaire. I did work for KM in Edmonton Alberta, Canada, the work was great, pay was poor with a promise to review and raise that never happened, and I ended up finding a better paying job. So there is my minimum 150 characters, and hopefully I won’t get any more of these emails!

Keine Strategie

Konica Minolta hat eine Menge guter Leute und auch gute Ansätze. Diese werden aber durch die Strategielosigeit des Managements und die toxische Unternehmenskultur zunichte gemacht.

Corporate environment across the board

KMBS feels like a typical large company that many would describe having a corporate feel. Numbers drive decisions in products, sales, customer happiness, and employee count.

I have no opinion

I have no opinion. i never have worked in Australia. You will have to find some reviews from someone who did. Focus on the company and your individual experience while employed there Provide details about why you liked or disliked working at the company

travail d'équipe

entreprise très enrichissent du point de vu technique, professionnelle dans son domaine, bonne pédagogie, soutien à ses techniciens et le reste du personnelles ainsi qu'une bonne gestion,

Pros

manager à l'écoute des techniciens

越大公司越吝嗇,工作流程混亂

咁大公司!連咖啡機都無 小人多!只要睇唔過眼即係指背 壓力大!工作程序混亂複雜又唔容易你出錯!例如幫sale入report!份嘢寫得錯留百出經常要捉人問但果啲人會成日唔該公司!但要按時將文件送去審查部

Pros

人工合理&超好福利

Cons

壓力大!做事要精準&超好EQ

Horrible

Horrible to say the very least. Management is not Management they only call you when something goes wrong or they want to lay off. They don't provide guidance .

management

Company has been disingenuous. I've been lied to about promises that were made before I started. Expected to do things that I wasn't made aware of before I started.

great benefits and management very accomodoble

loved the job I performed. the hours and benefits were great. my manager was very flexible with me and helped out whenever I had any questions or needed any assistance.

Good

Good boss which willing to guide you from the beginning on the sales skills. Helpful colleague which always supportive on the documentation and adhoc tasks.

fun place to grow

Great company for people looking for a challenge. Sales is tough but at Konica they focus on the process so when you do sell it's easy. I've learned more at Konica the last few months that I hadn't known about sales

love my manager! wish the salary/comp plan was better

Solid introduction into sales. My manager is incredible! He is an awesome coach and teacher. I would like the salary to pay a bit better especially starting out, as well as the need for a better CRM/customer lists.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Konica Minolta Business Solutions Australia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about Konica Minolta Business Solutions Australia in popular locations

• Konica Minolta Business Solutions Australia
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?