Konica Minolta Business Solutions Australia

Konica Minolta Business Solutions Australia Employee Reviews

Malaysia6 reviews

Always conduct fun event during weekend which can be contribute by the whole staff.

*8 hours working per day and got overtime work for 3 hours. *5 days in a week and overtime during Saturday. *Good working environment. *The position of line production make the worker feel comfortable to do the job.

Good

Good boss which willing to guide you from the beginning on the sales skills. Helpful colleague which always supportive on the documentation and adhoc tasks.

Fun place

Nice but not good enough for me , it cause I have to save more money on something . But the salary is not enough for saving and as u know we need to use money for a month to survive until the other month , but with my salary and for my savings its not enough .

Pros

Have Rm2 subsidice

Cons

12 hour working

Good

Good for everything but no good about food. Leader and work not bad. More experience bacause will know for any programs. Have teamwork what you do and fun do work. Salary is the best

Pros

Get elaun

Cons

Shortbreaks

Productive and fun

Happy with colics and always in safety environment of workers. Busy hours always in safety consistence. Issues that improvice was the quality of the product .

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Short breaks

Productive and Comfort work place

Overall good working environment and excellent benefits. Only provide free car parking for Management level. Nice contracted bonus. MNC company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Konica Minolta Business Solutions Australia. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits