KPMG Employee Reviews

Showing all 6,638 reviews
Was in audit department. Cannot deny the fact that the workload is too much, but because of that, I am able to learn more. Experienced new things too, such as went stock taking at client's factory.
The pay was good even when coronavirus pay cuts occurred. My coworkers were pretty cool I just didn't like my boss. The director of security needs to be replaced. He literally drains the life out of the company. Other than that great company fair pay.
Pros
Fair pay
Cons
No free lunch. Set shifts.
Great place to work, COVID was well managed but eventual reduction in contract roles were necessary. Great projects available and kept busy whilst being well supported throughout.
Pros
Great place to work, support for Colleague career enhancement.
Cons
Es una gran escuela que te prepara para cualquier tipo de empresa, la paga son los conocimientos que adquieres
Pros
Aprendizaje
Cons
Sueldo
La mayoría de los que trabajan en el área de auditoria están entre los 20 y los 35 años por lo que el ambiente es muy fácil adaptarse, no en todos los equipos pasó y no con todas las personas, hay gran oportunidad de crecer y avanzar en KPMG sin embargo es un trabajo que demanda mucho tiempo.
Pros
Excelentes prestaciónes
Cons
Hay poco liderazgo y persuasión por parte de algunos supervisores
Empresa com ambiente agradável e tranquilo para trabalhar
Pros
Refeição no local
Cons
Não fornece VR
KPMG is a great place to start your career. It’s a huge resume builder and every day is different. There are many opportunities to learn and grow. Unfortunately there’s no work life balance and you may have to juggle multiple clients at once. There are also so many new required work papers within the last year but you don’t get any more time allocated to complete these. Jobs can be very understaffed as well.
Pros
Great office and benefits
Cons
No work life balance and stressful environment
Es una Big 4 pero conociendo a una de las firmas con que compite, sé de primera mano que muchos socios y Directores en KPMG no se rigen por los principios más honestos o éticos.

Es por eso que creo que es un buen lugar para empezar pero jamás recomendaría hacer carrera allí (sus estadísticas de rotación confirman que la mayoría abandona el barco justo a tiempo), principalmente porque las malas mañas y prácticas faltas de ética vienen con el escalafón. No digo que todos los socios pero muchos en los niveles más altos y posiciones estratégicas suelen pasar por alto PCAOB, o cualquier norma que resulte incómoda. Y a nivel interno ni se diga de lo que son capaces estos “señores” jugadores de golf.
Pros
Mientras los votes como un Great Place to Work, estarán contentos...
Cons
Su falta de ética y sobretodo el poco profesionalismo de Recursos Humanos
No apto para pesonas que no buscan un reto.
Aprendes demasiado en un corto plazo de tiempo, pero es una empresa en la que no se tiene tiempo libre.
Pros
Conocimiento
Cons
Exceso de trabajo, y presión.
I enjoyed my time at KPMG. They really groomed me into what I am today.

I would recommend working there to anyone.

Experience received from top management was excellent.
Kpmg is a great place to start a career and advance quickly. The skills you develop are useful in any future role. The environment is fast paced and client service driven.
It was an excellent experience working under KPMG. My seniors are very helpful they thought so many things to me from them I learned a lot from them.

There was a very beautiful lunch area with a snooker table and a PS4 game to chill.

Every 1-3 Monday 1$ beer I never forgot :)

haha, nice place to work.
Pros
Atmostfare, Team mates, Environment
Cons
Working Stress
They talk about culture and values but it’s just lip service. They have no qualms about changing the conditions of employment, 20% paycut due to COVID, changing pay from fortnightly to monthly. As for performance reviews, it’s just a crock. They only want staff to be as an effective rating. Nothing higher. In fact these faceless men sit around a table to do everything to not acknowledge higher performing individuals
Pros
Great name in the marketplace
Cons
All one way
Inclusive, collaborative and agile work environment. Incredibly talented people to work alongside. I always felt supported and challenged in a constructive way to pursue my ideas. This company stands above the rest in professionalism, management and service for its clients.
The culture and ambient are great at KPMG, the workload is heavy but you get support from your peers. If you work as a project manager there will be tremendous amount of overtime and pressure to deliver; on the positive side, if you are an employee you get paid furlough twice a year, last week and first week in January and two weeks in July.
Pros
Free bananas and candy
Cons
heavy workload
Great experience with plenty of challenge, responsibility, support and growth. You do have to drive your own development, however if you’re landed with a supportive manager then you will go far. The resourcing department are especially collaborative, encouraging and overall awesome people to work with.
Pros
Great benefits, lots of responsibility and opportunities to network and up skill
Cons
Lack of communication to the smaller offices
Overall, I had a good experience working here. People are nice and helpful. A lot of learning opportunities available as well within the company by taking on projects.
The people that you work with on a project will make or break your experience at the firm. The firm keeps cutting down employee benefits during difficult times, but never increase them back afterwards. Job security is pretty good though.
Ma maman travaille dans la société et c’est une société très bien dirigée.
L’ambiance y est calme et sans stress. C’est toujours sympa d’y travailler.
Pros
L’ambiance
Cons
Pas énormément de boulot
Très bonne formation interne mais trop de turnover
I don't recommend joining for a technical background, may be it's good for auditing domain
So consider joining other than this, lot of work pressure and project change