KPMG Employee Reviews in Damansara Utama

Damansara Utama2 reviews
On a typical day, we start of by helping the countries within the region who have issues with regional training as well as those who experience technical issues related to their local training arrangements. We also need to coordinate regional training by carrying discussion with training leads, country training teams and even vendors and suppliers that provide training essentials such as venue and printing services. Aside to that, we assist facilitators on the do's and don'ts of virtual classroom training and manage all communication between the facilitators and attendees. Aside to that, we are also responsible in collecting data from the region on the number of attendees, the type of training preferred and the list of facilitators available which is used for annual training calendar preparation and for the board to review the progress of regional training.
Pros
Talks on social issues, recreational activities, travel options, Inter Department Transfer options
Cons
Odd working hours due to collaboration with global counterparts
During my internship, it was an audit peak period. Therefore I have to work overtime almost everyday,. However it was a good experience for me to learn about what audit is really about and whether or not i want to continue in this field.