KPMG Employee Reviews in Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur9 reviews
Good place for fresh graduates to learn and climb up the corporate ladder. However, the management do not invest in employees and you'll feel like cheap labour.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Low salary
this competition was to test your whole accounting and auditing relevant knowledge
Throughout this internship, i have learnt how to apply my knowledge obtained from school into workplace. Valuable experiences are gained as there are many challenges throughout the internship period. Most importantly experiences really help to link all the knowledge which we have learnt.
KPMG has given me a lot of room to grow my career as well as support my personal development as a risk consulting professional. While the job can have its ups and downs, it's an amazing place to work with like minded colleagues and a vibrant, fast paced environment.
Pros
Flexibility and personal growth
Cons
Long work hours
My first stepping stone to consulting world. It was tough to start with but I value the hard work and challenges it offered over the years. Everyone seemed to enjoy working even under pressure. That was when a project manager should interfere to provide flexibility and balance. Work hard and play hard.
Learned to work in a international standard, it provided to working condition to deal with international people. had good management,and most important the teams are more helped to lear how to behave in a team
the hardest part is the short deadline as it is client oriented industry. overall, a very good environment to learn from various industries
Pros
flexible on time management
Cons
short deadlines
Very challenging working environment yet a lot of fun. A place where a lot of things to learn and the experiences are wonderful
Worked with many talented people on a side variety of interesting and challenging projects.