KPMG Employee Reviews for Audit Intern

Audit Intern8 reviews
Malaysia8 reviews
I have learned a lot from my supervisor when I worked in KPMG, it extended my skills and broaden my knowledge in relevant aspects. The culture in KPMG is also
inspiring.
Pros
Corporate culture
Cons
Work-life balance
There is poor practice of work life balance. No proper centrically training provided. Alumni of the company should be invited to rejoin the organisation over time.
I have clear direction for my future career. I have the opportunity to audit listed company. The management is quite systematic because the task assigned according job role. I love the workplace because everyone quite nice and willing to teach me. I cannot enjoy work life balance if I work at there.
During my internship, it was an audit peak period. Therefore I have to work overtime almost everyday,. However it was a good experience for me to learn about what audit is really about and whether or not i want to continue in this field.
As an intern, very fortunate to have a good SIC who teach me many things. I learnt things out of the textbook which are more relevant to the practical. Besides, the working environment is quite friendly.
KPMG is a great company with many opportunities. The most enjoyable part of my job is the interface with clients and that every day is different. I learned how to effectively manage my time and work load when working on two clients at the same time.
Pros
Great office atmosphere, face paced, opportunity to advance career
Cons
Work till late hours
Consulting with the client regarding the transaction of the business.
Learn the procedures of auditing

Understand the business procedure of the client's accountant

Co-workers were friendly and supporting

Hardest part was when I was required to solve the issues regarding late audit adjustment
Pros
Valuable experience
Cons
Long work hours till midnight
My experience at KPMG malaysia has been amazing. Great people, good work life balance. All the staff are very helpful and understanding if you don't know certain things. As long as you ask, someone is always there to help. I believe the hardest part about this job would be organising my time properly to complete all task at hand. the most enjoyable part about the job would be the feeling you get once you complete each audit and seeing the results.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
long nights