L'Oréal
L'Oréal Employee Review

Retail sales with great perks

10 May 2017
In this role I learned to work as a team, and the importance of teamwork to achieve a common goal. My co workers and I worked everyday to not only improve and empower ourselves to reach our team sales goals.
Pros
Learning about the current trends in makeup
Cons
Retail hours
3 August 2020
beauty advisor (Former Employee) - Mid Valley City
i can say that this company would hired a person really expert in cosmetic line. Due to the interview session they want the candidates are really acknowledge their brand well because you are the brand ambassador in selling the product very well.
11 January 2017
Beauty Advisor/part timer (Former Employee) - Malaysia
I learn a lot about the brand and also productivity , focusing hiting promotion and personal target with very exciting incentives from company .
Pros
Free launches
26 September 2016
Beauty Advisor (Former Employee) - langkawi island malaysia
i relly love work at Loreal Paris because is one of the famous one product in the world. Im beru proud to be one of their staff. I sell and treat my customers how to use product better. And i also proud of my self because i can sell a lot off products to the customers because i always do demotration to customers. I dont mind if customers dont buy at that day.. i put the make up on their face and make sure customers love it and buy next visit .
Pros
morning until night
Cons
9hour work