L'Oréal

L'Oréal Employee Reviews for Coordinator

Busy days can be in fact extremely overwhelming but your colleagues make the day much better. Most days are very productive so there is a sense of purpose.
Nice place to work. Very low salaries. Hard competition. They expect you to work extra hours. The opportunities to grow professionally are very low, almost unexciting.
Pros
You can learn a lot. Challenging environment.
Cons
lot of internal politics to access to a job or to a promotion
This was the worst science related position I have had in my career. I learned absolutely nothing about anything scientific. I was just pushing papers all day through e-mails. One e-mail to the next I was just a messenger between management and vendors. No training was provided for any task. But when mistakes were made management would be quick to point fingers at the temporary employs for being incompetent. Managers not helpful and don’t like to help or explain anything. They just use you to find pieces of random information about raw materials. None of the managers knows what’s going on and how to train new employs. They just throw you in front of a computer and ask you to start collecting random information from vendors, suppliers, etc. You are provided with no background or training what so ever. Every temp solely relies on other temps to help them get through their day. It’s like a prison. Everyone keeps an eye on you and where you are going. Everyone listens to each other’s conversations. No privacy or concept of personal space. Stay away from this prison.
Pros
Cons
Everything including worlds most horrible managers! They think the are GOD!
L'Oreal overall has very healthy work culture , i can maintain my work life balance here. I got many opportunities to try and change my role in the same organization , this made me learn everything about one company and that too specially for a new setup.
Pros
Work Life Balance
Fun and Upbeat Enviorment. However this position is only 10 hrs or sometime 15 hours a week only. This job will be great if it was a full-time position with benefits.
The atmosphere at Loreal is very pleasant. The co-workers are very nice and welcome very well the new employees. There are weekly meetings with the team to put everyone on the same page upon the important subjects regarding the company. Working for Loreal was a great experience.
Start your day with set up for current event in store, making sure you are aware of stock and making lists of availability for each artist, making sure your stock orders are bumped up for events. Making sure clients are called to verify appointments. enough artists are booked for the number of appointments. Traiing/ Master classes for clients.
Pros
working one on one with clients and counter managers to develop skills