L'Oréal

L'Oréal Employee Reviews for Freelancer

It was an amazing experience working for L'oreal, amazing people amazing company and I enjoyed everyday I worked with them. It was an amazing learning experience for me and I feel I have grown professionally from working with them. Thank You.
Pros
Fast Paced
Cons
Very competitive
Pros: The company name, access to the store (50% off all L'Oreal owned brands), money never seemed to be a problem, sustainability was a priority, an effort was made to encourage diversity in the workplace, unlimited time off (technically), overtime pay. Cons: No holiday pay, no PTO, unable to work on company holidays; felt highly replaceable; was never sure how long my contract would last so I lived in fear of getting terminated; management was awful–worst I've ever had to be honest; No onboarding process whatsoever ... it was all downhill from there. Maybe its the colossal size of the company, but it really felt as though me and my role didn't matter at all which made it tough to stay invested and engaged. It all goes back to management... Advice: L'Oreal only brings creatives on board permanently after 4+ years of dedication to the brand so if you're looking for temp to perm, I'd suggest you look elsewhere.
Love this job. Fast paced. Management is the best. Fun workplace and coworkers are awesome hardworking folks. I would recommend this company to anyone who dosen't mind hard work.
Pros
customers
Cons
only 10 hrs
As a freelancer in Bloomingdales, working for loreal gave me the benefit of learning how to be a better structured employee. My time there was invaluable.
Terrible work environment, no direction, fellow employees and management are belittling. Very unorganized, no room for growth with out a degree. Need to replace entire staff and management with more competent people.
I really like the diversity this company has with people and brands. I really liked the focus on not only the business part, but the brands, the building and growth.
Great pastime job with high sales expectation. You have to be flexible willing to travel. Have to be very strong in sales.
You can choose what hours to work but someones it will go from 30+ hours to 15 hours a week. Not very stable. Good as part time job.
I have learned many things in different positions I have had in the past.