L'Oréal

L'Oréal Employee Reviews for Specialist

Why wouldn't you love a job where you get to play with makeup and deal with customers on a regular basis. I had a lot of fun interacting and selling a cosmetic line that I loved.
Pros
Free products, great product workshops
Cons
Few hours
I Love my job with L'Oreal. Hours vary but are flexible. Part time position with no benefits. If you need a full time position this will not work for you.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Hours vary
due to budget cuts i lost my job. I loved teaching guests about makeup and showing off my talents. i loved the fast paced environment. made great relationships
Good work life balance. Consistency with knowing what you will be paid is the only down fall. HR constantly changing, no loyalty to those who are loyal to them.
Pros
Always striving to be the best!
Cons
Constantly changing pay structure
great company to work for , full benefits and insurance this company focuses on having work life balance , week schedule consists of 50 to 60 hours weekly.
Greet the public and interact selling fragrances by Loreal. Great job if you like working with the public and within the stores and representing both sides.
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Stand all day, work every weekend, part time only, seasonal
It was a big pleasure to work with this worldwide known brand. During the time which I was with Yves Saint Laurent I've learned a lot of things about the brand, about the people who created it and the specific of customer servise. The management team was always giving us big support and motivation.
At work the counter can be filled with many customers or may not have a single one. Either way there is plenty of tasks to be completed. It is a commission based work environment so everyone is very competitive. The hardest part of the job in my opinion is when people don't want to help out cleaning, organizing or prepping the counter. The most enjoyable part of the job is when sweet customers walk in and they are super kind.
Pros
Pay, Free products, Free lunches time to time
Cons
Rude workers, vacation time is short
I enjoy this position. Not many hours, but a competitive pay and enjoyable work experiences.
Welcome to the life of a fragrance spritzer. Where persuading people to buy a fragrance with your winning smile while talking to them about what is new in the fragrance world. I have had the pleasure of working for several huge name brand fragrances, the best being Armani and Ralph Lauren to the bottom of the Fragrance line Kenneth Cole and Calvin Klein. I learned how to be under my own management, to set and achieve goals on my own and to feel great about them. The co-workers were amazing, while the majority of the time I was in mens fragrance, I got along with everyone and we were always smiling. The hardest part of my job was the end of the season, I always wanted to be at work even when I wasn't. There wano a day that went by that I did not enjoy my job.
Pros
Unbelieveable discounts
Cons
Seasonal
Helping clientele find exactly what they are looking for and providing them with excellent customer service.