Lava Protocols

Lava Protocols Employee Reviews

Malaysia3 reviews
It was a great opportunity and indelible experience acquired throughout my twelve (12) weeks of internship placement at Lava Protocols Sdn Bhd. My supervisor and colleagues had provided sufficient knowledge and even taught me the reality of working environment. Skills that I have gained during my internship placement are such as professional communication. This was the most valuable skill that I could gain because it gave me the ability to speak with professionals in a professional manner as well as being professionalism.

Self-esteem and independent is the most vital characteristics that should have when it comes to an individual tasks or assignments. I have gained much self-esteem by completing given tasks at right time. I also have to proof myself that I have the ability to accomplish a given task independently.
Pros
There is potluck for every celebrations
Cons
Need consider on workplace safety
A typical day at work.. I get some breakfast, while watching youtube or news. then i start my work, attending meetings, solving problems at work, and also expanding ideas with my team.
Pros
good environment
Cons
stressfull
Having worked here for almost three years, the best thing about Lava Protocols is that an individual is free to explore any area of work they are interested in alongside their main role.