Lazada

Lazada Employee Reviews

The task assigned are just to separate ordered items that are damaged from the good ones.It is to make it convenient for the delivery guy to sent the ordered items.
Pros
Paid early
Cons
Tired during early parts
I learn so many things in this industry and i want to improve it more in this industry. Furthermore, i want to learn something new joining the company against.
Maybe they should give attention to old staff who are not yet being permanent. Manager are supportive person and talk nicely when staff does make mistakes.
Everything just nice, need to learn their system n managemen style of working, good for student to gain experience, enjoy the work, sometime hard when promotion period
12-hour shift. 3 part of the job. 1. rough sort 2. fine sort 3. scanning learn : area of delivery covered by lazada management : simple and effective
jika anda mahu menyertai lazada express. sy syorkan jangan terlalu berhutang.. kerana bila bila masa sahaja anda boleh di berhentikan. dan pastikan tidak membeli kenderaan baru..kerana anda akan merana di kemudian hari
Pros
terok
Cons
tiada jaminan
I really enjoy working at Lazada even though i just work as part timer. The permanent staff are friendly and i love the environment of working in Lazada.
There is no opportunity for increament salary. Salary is based on daily attendance. No panel clinic. No annual leave. Just as a contract worker. Job description are not provided by management. There is no complete traning schedule for a new process.
Learn on how to communicate with team member and management staff. Moreover, i'm become more confident to communicate with stranger @ customer. To be a independent contractor as rider, need to realize that I only become like a working partner with Lazada.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Lazada?
I would like to work at lazada because for me its fun..i hope i can work with lazada so that i can invite my friends to join me..we are having fun and at the same time we are sastified with the job and the salary
All facilities available and nearby food shops and bank. Friendly type people around you. Good environment. Have to be work on time if not you'll fire from there. Stressful task and job. Have to done as given time if not will take action
Good place to work and grow together. Helpful people and nice environment. Good team to work with and to share experience with knowledge. Good company seems its a fast growing company as well.
Gain so much knowledge in there Buddys culture which was so good for trainee The pay is good The benefit is also good for the employee Would highly encourage people to work in Lazada :)
The operation runs daily. I learned about inbound, outbound, hanover, cycle count management & lazada logistic management. every month there are sales. I did some troubleshooting work
. very calm and not too pressure . learn to how do store credit, refund code and return code. . workplace culture .the most enjoyable part of the job
I find that as a CSR, peers compete against each other to excel further from CSR duties to get better pay and become seniors where they intend to be a future TL
A typical day at work involves daily reporting, minimal meetings (if you're an associate level) However if you are Manager level and above, you will be spending a lot of your time in meetings. Special campaign period are the busiest period throughout the year. Sales like 11.11 and 12.12 are very exciting times where everyone is busy and the operation team is hectic! Overall a good place to work!
- changes in SOP is very high. - Fast paced working environment where we have to adapt and pick things up fast. - sharpened my customer relation skill set and as well managing time. - management is very strict and some are less hepful. - HIGHEST turnover company I have experience due to workload, that is not fairly paid to all the agents. - opportunity to grow is fair
Lazada had highly cooperation & responsible team that will lead you to become a good leader. quite stressfull in term of working but very good in order for you to learn more about courier service.
Pros
free lunch during sale.
Cons
no leave during sale for 2 weeks. Every sale.
I was quite happy when I was working with the company.I had a great experience from the company.I wish to say thanks to my manager and to also my friends whom were with me over the company.
Fun workplace, friendly colleague, gain so much knowledge. Everyone is very heplful. Lazada also provide training from time to time to make sure all staff get more knowledge about Lazada.
  1. Employee Reviews