Lazada

Lazada Employee Reviews in Subang Jaya

Subang Jaya27 reviews
Maybe they should give attention to old staff who are not yet being permanent. Manager are supportive person and talk nicely when staff does make mistakes.
I really enjoy working at Lazada even though i just work as part timer. The permanent staff are friendly and i love the environment of working in Lazada.
I would like to work at lazada because for me its fun..i hope i can work with lazada so that i can invite my friends to join me..we are having fun and at the same time we are sastified with the job and the salary
I find that as a CSR, peers compete against each other to excel further from CSR duties to get better pay and become seniors where they intend to be a future TL
A typical day at work involves daily reporting, minimal meetings (if you're an associate level) However if you are Manager level and above, you will be spending a lot of your time in meetings.

Special campaign period are the busiest period throughout the year. Sales like 11.11 and 12.12 are very exciting times where everyone is busy and the operation team is hectic! Overall a good place to work!
I was quite happy when I was working with the company.I had a great experience from the company.I wish to say thanks to my manager and to also my friends whom were with me over the company.
Fun workplace, friendly colleague, gain so much knowledge. Everyone is very heplful. Lazada also provide training from time to time to make sure all staff get more knowledge about Lazada.
Shift rotation working hour.
I learned a lot about e-commerce business, e-logistic and everything that related with supervisor job scope in order to be a good and independent leader.

Good management, staffs may share ideas and opinion.

Positive Competitive working environment, many opportunity for those who work hard and willing to move forwards in career.
-In charge of preparing Lazada packages for shipment from the warehouse. -Also perform final checks for defective items and ensuring all working items make it to the loading area or inventory
have been assigned with different task, and learned much from how to imrproved work skills and abilities to work more efficient. The management need to give more attention to their workers regarding the tasks. Good working culture to improve developmet of the workers.
Got to meet a lot of people from everywhere, got new friends and experience. know how to handle stressful situation and time management. seniors and facilitators are very nice and entertain.
I have learned about raw material flows. From in put, raw material and out put. there was very flexible and so enjoyable working at lazada even i just temporary worker.
Easy to blend in, fun working environment. Enjoyable part of the job was the payment. The least enjoyable was it is in a warehouse and at noon it can get scorhing hot.
Pros
Free lunches
fun working with friends who help each other. working in groups and according to morning and evening shifts. . Learn something new and make a new friends with various countries.
Pros
free foods
Cons
shortbreak
life working at lazada were fun but the management sometime suck because sometime not fair in enough on treat workers.on sale, lazada warehouse were open 24 hours. if you get shift in morning you will work 12 hoursq 9am till 9pm and for night shft 9pm till 9am
Pros
free food on sale
Cons
management
- Working with the company was a inspiring and pushes one limit. I confidently can shout out and state that every week, we for sure learn something new. Its's never a boring place.

- Our management teaches and guides us many ways or styles we should use in our daily operations.

- Every hub/warehouse we take care consist at least 3 minimum races which we all can learn and understand one and another which we can have a strong team with full of awesome ideas to work with.

- The most enjoyable part of working here was freedom to adjust our task given as long as we execute in accordance to the SOP,COC and deadlines.
Pros
Medical Card Tokio Marine
Cons
Is up to you to find out
A tiring but a pleasant experience of working life the management is well determine to reach it's production target and will always take a good care of it's employee.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Tiring work
-Monitoring space and tracking stock levels with accordance to the warehouse Standard Operating Procedures.

-Piick & Pack of materials and consumer products at inbound section.

-Assist on day to day administration and strong of materials function.

-Assist Supervisor on preparing stock take process and updating data into the system.
Pros
3 times break
Cons
pressure with foreigners
As standard warehouse culture which is more from a foreign staff rether than local staff to do the field work iys much more interesting to wbe in HQ in kl city center rether than warehouse.
It is quite tough working for the company as a packer. Required to work non-stop for long hours with low-paid salary. They have a bad job culture. They threatened to not pay us, workers if we make mistakes.
Good Morning Briefing. Excercise. Have a good team to work together. But the problem Lazada Express is new company. The chance to get salary increase low. Two and half year. Still have same salary. No provide overtime.
Pros
Nope
Cons
Medical Card