Lazada

Lazada Employee Reviews for Build Manager

Build Manager3 reviews
Malaysia3 reviews
- Working with the company was a inspiring and pushes one limit. I confidently can shout out and state that every week, we for sure learn something new. Its's never a boring place.

- Our management teaches and guides us many ways or styles we should use in our daily operations.

- Every hub/warehouse we take care consist at least 3 minimum races which we all can learn and understand one and another which we can have a strong team with full of awesome ideas to work with.

- The most enjoyable part of working here was freedom to adjust our task given as long as we execute in accordance to the SOP,COC and deadlines.
Pros
Medical Card Tokio Marine
Cons
Is up to you to find out
Been given a free hand to explore new ideas without ant restriction and having superior with hands on experience in E Logistics business . Having mixture of young and experience work force which allow great exchange of ideas. Gain experience in leading a project in Indonesia , Thailand , Vietnam , Philippines and Singapore allow me to learn the management skill of all culture .
It is an interesting working environment and experience. The management are helpful in managing your work and help to achieve the desired results.
The challenges are in the form of couriers who have many problems. I need to be honest and upfront in giving the correct information and guidance in order for them to work better.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Lazada?