Lazada

Lazada Management reviews

Malaysia77 reviews
12-hour shift. 3 part of the job.
1. rough sort

2. fine sort

3. scanning

learn : area of delivery covered by lazada

management : simple and effective
There is no opportunity for increament salary. Salary is based on daily attendance. No panel clinic. No annual leave. Just as a contract worker.
Job description are not provided by management. There is no complete traning schedule for a new process.
Learn on how to communicate with team member and management staff. Moreover, i'm become more confident to communicate with stranger @ customer. To be a independent contractor as rider, need to realize that I only become like a working partner with Lazada.
The operation runs daily. I learned about inbound, outbound, hanover, cycle count management & lazada logistic management. every month there are sales. I did some troubleshooting work
- changes in SOP is very high.
- Fast paced working environment where we have to adapt and pick things up fast.

- sharpened my customer relation skill set and as well managing time.

- management is very strict and some are less hepful.
- HIGHEST turnover company I have experience due to workload, that is not fairly paid to all the agents.

- opportunity to grow is fair
Shift rotation working hour.
I learned a lot about e-commerce business, e-logistic and everything that related with supervisor job scope in order to be a good and independent leader.

Good management, staffs may share ideas and opinion.
Positive Competitive working environment, many opportunity for those who work hard and willing to move forwards in career.
have been assigned with different task, and learned much from how to imrproved work skills and abilities to work more efficient. The management need to give more attention to their workers regarding the tasks. Good working culture to improve developmet of the workers.
Got to meet a lot of people from everywhere, got new friends and experience. know how to handle stressful situation and time management. seniors and facilitators are very nice and entertain.
- A very fast paced environment as you are required
to entertain the sellers and must multitask a lot

- Some sellers will really bright up your day but some will just come to spoilt your whole day.

-A very friendly environment to work as all the co-workers and team leaders are willing to help you when

needed.

- The hardest part of the job is meeting the productivity. If you dont meet the productivity than

You will be not paid OT and you are required to stay back until your productivity achieved

- The management needed to be improved as
they only focus on quantity over quality serving
the sellers.The agent's concerns are less taken care

off and avoided.

- Job advancement is minimal unless you are working at Lazada HQ.
Pros
Free Coffee, Entertainment room
Cons
Less work balance, Ot not paid
workplace culture
good and friendly co-worker

management
always give last minute task
a typical day at work

need to pick and pack item that be order by customer
Pros
5 day working and 2 day rest day
Cons
no benefit
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Lazada?
life working at lazada were fun but the management sometime suck because sometime not fair in enough on treat workers.on sale, lazada warehouse were open 24 hours. if you get shift in morning you will work 12 hoursq 9am till 9pm and for night shft 9pm till 9am
Pros
free food on sale
Cons
management
- Working with the company was a inspiring and pushes one limit. I confidently can shout out and state that every week, we for sure learn something new. Its's never a boring place.

- Our management teaches and guides us many ways or styles we should use in our daily operations.

- Every hub/warehouse we take care consist at least 3 minimum races which we all can learn and understand one and another which we can have a strong team with full of awesome ideas to work with.

- The most enjoyable part of working here was freedom to adjust our task given as long as we execute in accordance to the SOP,COC and deadlines.
Pros
Medical Card Tokio Marine
Cons
Is up to you to find out
My day usualy will be a fun and stressful sometime, depends on the back log and the case that we handle for that that day. i have really excell by having deep knowledge about ecommerce and the fraud management, the management is ok, the culture is fantastic, fun woking enviroment. The tough part of my job is to prove that all dispute case have been raised is genuine. The best part of my job is i learn new things form time to time.
Pros
Free dinner daily for those who stay back after working hours
Cons
worst increment for salaryand bonus pay out for every department
정말 즐거운 회사고 처음에 입사할때 정말 많은 것을 알려주고

다른 역활들을 차례대로 해가면서 본인의 장점을 찾게해줍니다.
Pros
직장내 자유로운 문화
Cons
월급
The company is suitable for fresh grada to experience the working life.but it ia not the place to commit your future.

It is because of internal power struggles and staff crooked mentality that brings me to quit
Pros
Cons
All possible
Lazada is one of the best place to work . There is a lot of things to get if become Lazada permanent staff. As for now being a contract staff Lazada dont really provide much benefits for contract staffs. Other than that working environment and management is the best part working at Lazada.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
Short Breaks
good environment, easy to comunicate, good management. happy place to work. salary is on time, they appriciate you. no discrimination. no racism. work as a team
A tiring but a pleasant experience of working life the management is well determine to reach it's production target and will always take a good care of it's employee.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Tiring work
Been given a free hand to explore new ideas without ant restriction and having superior with hands on experience in E Logistics business . Having mixture of young and experience work force which allow great exchange of ideas. Gain experience in leading a project in Indonesia , Thailand , Vietnam , Philippines and Singapore allow me to learn the management skill of all culture .
It is an interesting working environment and experience. The management are helpful in managing your work and help to achieve the desired results.
The challenges are in the form of couriers who have many problems. I need to be honest and upfront in giving the correct information and guidance in order for them to work better.
At Lazada i have alot of new things which i wont denied, i have learned attending general meetings, supervising a team for a month, the culture is 100% and the management is good as well. There is nothing hard if we have passion on doing the job. every new things i learned from this job is enjoyable
Pros
free dinner