Levi Strauss & Co.

Levi Strauss & Co. Employee Reviews

They keep on forcing their staffs to reached target for every weekly.20% staffs discount are reasonable for the staffs to buy their own jeans and other products.Free working outfits
Pros
Staff discount
Cons
Short breaks, competitive
Good company to work with and a lot of experience i gain with this company. Easy to communicate with management & have a good in relationship with team members.
Part time here is ok, can learn how to liaising with people and increase your communication skills. Beside, i can learn about different variety of jeans' cutting and style
Enjoy working there. Need to assist customers. Get commissions on sales. A very good helping team. Can change shift if there's an emergency. Very friendly team.
-Educate our Sales Assistant on visual merchandizing technique. -Help increase maintain brand image and store consistency across Malaysia. -Plan and manage store display. -Maintain store brand image. -Improve customer loyalty and increases traffic by providing customer an easy and inspiring shopping experience.
Pros
Each year Levi's clothes are free.
Cons
Fullbreak
serving customers, top up the clothes and jeans. I learn to be a multitasking person. the hardest part while working in levi's cannot sited while I am working.
stagnant career that are not take you anywhere. system are not upgraded and its working likes in the 80's century. Overall its a fun environment and keep you away from stress.
the surrounding was okay and the management was good.The hardest part of this job is handle a several customer and understand about jeans cutting it will be easy but it will take a time like i did..Ive learned how to communicate with people nicely and be more discpline.The most enjoyable part is we have a teamwork and we face the though moment together which i cant forget.
Pros
uniform
Cons
short breaks
i working here to practice myself to be more creative and practical to fashion design by following the modern design and also make my personality to be more fashionista.
Pros
free breakfast
Cons
healthcare
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Levi Strauss & Co.?
I have more then fifteen years experience in Retail and Management. i personally believe in hardworkig. Honesty , result oriented and punctual at all areas ..
Pros
Short timing
Cons
Less salary
The difficult thing is get along with colleagues. Because of commission, its strong competition with colleagues. Its make us always argue. The most enjoyable part is help customer tailor the jean legs.
Pros
Commission, can sitting when no customer
Cons
Wasting time, no target
their company OT didn't pay extra. They just paid rm 5 per hour. Lowest than normal hours. Moreover, their management just simply to arrange only.
Pros
annual leave
Cons
short break
A good company and good colleague. Very strategic location and fun place. Gain so much experience in retail from this company and I would like to bring to my next company.