LMW

LMW Employee Reviews

good management

iam worked 3 years in lmw as a data entery operater company is good , easy to work fun and happy but sometimes stressfull , company canteen food is also good salary is very very low as a contract worker company staff salry is very very high good to wokr

Very Good

Majority persons are doing routine job. Team work should be importantWorking time is not fixed more peoples work without salary after 8hour shift.Canteen food is not in your expectation.

Not possible to achieve and recognition

Need a name to show fingers and need some accomodation while working in off time such as snacks , transportation, allowance and motivation from top management.

Good company

Nice place to work, Good working culture, Good salary, Work life balance, Cab facilities, Food facilities, Uniform, Good leave policies, Good for beginners

Aerospace composites startup, development are under progress.

Good place for learning the technical and management skills. Involved in all kind of activities and personalities. Not very expensive and not very bad also.

Pros

Lunch at low cost (500) per month. Voice/opportunity to express the ideas.

Cons

Multitasking Very less holidays

Good

Lot of experience in automation of lmw. Good guides of supervisor on trainees. No tension of is filed. Very friendly of co-workers. Salary not satisfactory of this company

A typical day at work

A typical day at work. Apprentice complete. Salary problems. Work hard. And family problems. The most enjoyable part of the job. A typical day at work

good

working place is very comfort and the company will give more benefits like food coupons, comfortable working hours & paid leaves etc.. to the employees.

Good

Pioneer in textiles machine manufacturing and special type castings. Leaders in Machine tools and forayed into Aerospace industry for defence armour manufacturing

Good work place

I have been working at Lakshmi Machine Works full-time for more than two years.Good Salary, Welfare, Bus facility, canteen facilities Nice work environment . Good place to begin your career.

Intern

The work environment was very slow paced but the quality of work done was very high and the importance given to quality was impressive and very new experience.

Sehr gute Fabrik

------Sehr gute Arbeit,sehr gut Arbeitstele ! Super !

Pros

Ja

Cons

good

good I learned about production quality and planning system.then i get a chance to implement some production related system and quality standard also

hard worker company.

i like this company i hope to know more about it by work with you . i need that job ,, i want to self confidence my self . i’m hard working and always trying to do best.

My Favourite Position

I have grown with this company since it's inception in 1996. Though LMW Works, I have earned and honed my skills in the publishing field, from proofreading to editing layout/design, and pre-publication data administration. As this is a small publishing company, offering manuals and rule book in the niche area of War Gaming, I have been given the opportunity to learnt he craft of War Gaming from all angles. What may be a hobby for some has been a wonderful work environment for myself and other staff with LMW Works. The small business setting is informal internally while maintaining an outward level of professionalism that is hard to rival.

Pros

Friendly, Professional

Productive and Learning

Safe and Nice Working Environment. They gives knowledge on various Technologies. It is a fun, Learning and Productive Working Culture. Overall It is a Good Industry.

Advancement and Strict Management

Learn more from seniors. Lots of work and to report daily. The most enjoyable part of the job is no one will under-dominate me in work. Treat equal.

good

hear start my working life i feel better for this apprenticeship training to study in industrial work flow safety work material handling job card manufacturing assembly etc...

Pros

free lunch for 1

Life in My Company

My company is one of leading industrial machinery manufacturers in India. Traditionally brought up, ethical company. Good in start up salary but less perks. Decent salary in locality.

Pros

Job security

Cons

Feeble Career Growth

working hard everyday..

1.ensure safety works everyday. 2.work safe with co-workers. 3.good. 4.hard workers 5.rainy season 6.when the work is finish

Pros

free accomodation and service

Cons

mitsubishi plant.

Junior System Administrator

 Maintaining systems,  Antivirus Update,  Data Backup,  LAN Networking.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at LMW. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • LMW
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?