Logicalis

Logicalis Employee Reviews

Malaysia6 reviews

Average

Potential growth company. However, weak experience finance manager and management team. Weak in decision making and unorganized team. Less staff welfare.

Enjoyed my experience with Logicalis

It was a very exciting and challenging job at the same time. Working at a different country exposed me to a new and diverse culture which helped me in my personal developement.

Flexible working hours and a lot of self directed learning.

Non stress environment. Flexible working hours but need to be fast responsive and alert. The management respect our privacy and problems and the benefits is very good. Workplace is very flexible. Friendly colleagues and management are not bossy. The hardest part of the job is there is a lot of self directed learning and have to be agile and responsive with customer's request. The most enjoyable part of the job is we can do our work anywhere anytime anyplace as long as we do the work fast since it is an international business IT company.

Pros

Flexible working

Cons

Self directed learning.

Everyday is a new beggining

Everyday is a new start of adventure. Problem is not issue but how we look at it which applies to our management and co-workers. There's no hard or easy, its all how we enjoy solving it.

Pros

Flexy timing

Cons

Answerable for same question again and again

fun place to work, balanced race and strong teamwork

I have nice culture working here. Helpful co-worker Manageable task given Flexi hours A very good leader/management Less Stress

Pros

Flexi hours

Cons

Salary

A good Company

Logicalis is far most the best company I have ever worked with. This Company taught me the things I need to know and being able to improve my skills to be at par with my job function.

Pros

Free training, Free Lunch and Tea Tuesday.

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Logicalis. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about Logicalis in popular locations

• Logicalis