Louis Vuitton
Coronavirus update
Information from Louis Vuitton:

Louis Vuitton Employee Reviews

Malaysia2 reviews
I was part of the team for the Louis Vuitton Time Capsule Exhibition and I loved the entire process of their training from being placed in-stores and knowing more about the history of the brand, getting attached to client advisors, to the drilling process of all of the things that you need to remember for the exhibition.

Louis Vuitton really cares for its employees and you can see it with the moral support you get from your managers and everyone else.

The only thing bad about it was the awful hours I had. I wasn't able to pick the days I worked, neither the shifts I worked as well. 60% of my shifts were from night shifts to morning shifts. I more or less get back home from night shifts around 12AM to 1AM and for morning shifts you have to get there by 9AM. Factoring in transportation and what not, you don't get much sleep. Again, that's the only bad thing about my job but I liked it too much to care much for sleep. You really should do what you love and everything will be worth it.

Working at Louis Vuitton really changed my perspective with what I what in an employer.
Gain experience
Nice team

Gained knowledge

Learn how to do client telling

Achive monthly target

They provide solid training

Beside that

I explore back of house job such after sales job
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Louis Vuitton?