MIT Academy

MIT Academy Employee Reviews

Malaysia10 reviews

Learning path is great

Learning path is good, colleagues is friendly, working challenging, there is opportunities of meeting different level of people. Learning more advance in technology

Not recommended

Honestly this company will not paying you in term of the Perkeso, EPF, milage claims, no medical allowance, for sales team no commission. They will never pay you as promises in your offer letter. All staff they doing so many task with last minute instructions . They not appreciate you even you are doing well. You will travelling using your own pocket money to all state.

Pros

Supportive staff

Cons

Can't claim your mileage unless your begging the management to pay, scam commission, ungly management attitude, staff only stay there just a month and many staff MIA, asking to do stupid task

Able To Gain Knowledges

Working with this company has taught me new knowledge as well as the varied tasks. The environment was both exciting and challenging. I also want to thank the entire staff for sharing their expertise and experience.

Pros

Friendly staff

Cons

Interior design

Staff were extremely welcoming and helpful.

The experience allow me yo develop and maintain individual skill as a professional member of the team. Working at MIT Academy helped me use the knowledge I have learn as a student.

I have gained valuable insight over the past months.

This internship has definitely increased my interest in pursuing a career in IT. I would love to stay in touch regarding steps I should take in the future to be a successful staff.

Supportive and team work

Good working environment, supportive colleuges, learning, and new experience.Punctual on time, always discipline and time management very important.

Pros

Good working place

Cons

Nil

Poor working place

Working hours are quite long with no overtime incentives, management always not agree to our say and the culture are not a very friendly environment as a working place should be very peaceful and calm as beside own home, work place is where we spend our time mostly. The hardest part of the work is there is no specific directions and deadlines are not easy to met, everyone is expect to do everything including janitors work.Horrible place to work, no increment, fake promises and top management bully the workers, no respect

Pros

free birthday meal

Cons

long working hours, crazy management orders, among them no unity

Dealing with family based business quite tough

They basically practice micromanaging, so it's hard to develop your new idea, need always follow 3 tier direction from bosses. In short while, this company is not worthy of anyone that looking for a secure job or career development since at the end of the day they will ask you to do a lot of misaligned tasks that not related to your job description. AGAIN this family business so you know what I meant.

not recomention

manegment tidak menjaga kebajikan untuk pekerja & pelajar. Kerja lebih masa tetapi tidak di kira sebagai OT. Memaki hamun pekerja sesuka hati tidak kira di depan pekerja lain @ di depan pelajar

Flexible working hours

Working hours are quite long with no overtime incentives, management always not agree to our say and the culture are not a very friendly environment as a working place should be very peaceful and calm as beside own home, work place is where we spend our time mostly. The hardest part of the work is there is no specific directions and deadlines are not easy to met, everyone is expect to do everything including janitors work. The only enjoyable part of this organisation is working colleagues.

Pros

free car park tickets

Cons

working weekends with long hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MIT Academy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits