MIT Academy

Malaysia10 reviews

Clear
2.6Job Security & Advancement

Learning path is great

Learning path is good, colleagues is friendly, working challenging, there is opportunities of meeting different level of people. Learning more advance in technology

Able To Gain Knowledges

Working with this company has taught me new knowledge as well as the varied tasks. The environment was both exciting and challenging. I also want to thank the entire staff for sharing their expertise and experience.

Pros

Friendly staff

Cons

Interior design

Staff were extremely welcoming and helpful.

The experience allow me yo develop and maintain individual skill as a professional member of the team. Working at MIT Academy helped me use the knowledge I have learn as a student.

I have gained valuable insight over the past months.

This internship has definitely increased my interest in pursuing a career in IT. I would love to stay in touch regarding steps I should take in the future to be a successful staff.

Dealing with family based business quite tough

They basically practice micromanaging, so it's hard to develop your new idea, need always follow 3 tier direction from bosses. In short while, this company is not worthy of anyone that looking for a secure job or career development since at the end of the day they will ask you to do a lot of misaligned tasks that not related to your job description. AGAIN this family business so you know what I meant.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MIT Academy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits