employees' are encourage to bring laptop at home and back on time classify as not productive worker.
During your first day, there is no guidance or manual book to refer about the claim, the system and so on.
Nice working place to make new friends. the hardest part for me is the rotation shift. 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm, 11pm-7am. Sometimes we need to stay for overtime to backup another people who are not coming on that day, and of course, i dont like overtime!
- The working requirements meet the job description.
- A lot of experiences gained especially in occupational safety and health management.
- The workers are cooperative.
- Managers are supportive.
- Have to manage too many things- two company at the same time.
- Meeting with people from different background.
Malayan Flour Mill is one the well stabil company in Malaysia. MFM is one of the highest employees contribution company and great benefits together. Am earning quite well here but lost my social life since need to work 7 days per week in 12 hours shift.