Malaysia airline

Malaysia airline Employee Reviews

Malaysia3 reviews
Removal and Installation of different types of fastener;
Perform overlapped skin repair;

Perform flush patch repair;

Repair the Leading Edge;

 Repair by defect card parts of Stringer, Fuselage and Wings.

 Workshop repair

 Nacelle and paylon

Modification of door mod

 Cowling rivet replacement

 Emergency exit door hatch

 Removal of profile cargo for install and replacement

 A320 insertion of shims of rib 2 L/H And R/H

 Opening and closing panel

 Removal and Installation of Passenger Seat, Galley, Lavatory and Floorboard.

 Removes the threat corrosion, dents and scratches

 Removal and installation of aft and forward cargo

 Removal and replace of aft and forward door fitting

 Removal and installation of threshold cargo

 Performs door doubler repair, removal and installation of rivets patching and slicing, reworks and replace components to rectify

 Drills, countersinks, dimples, reams and tap holes for boiling, screws, riveting and installation of fasteners

 Skilled in performing inspection, repairs and modifications on aircraft components

 Familiar with metal cutting tools and machines such as saws, drills and grinding wheels

 Ability to understand and interpret documents related to technical manuals, diagrams and safety rules

 Responsible for installing, modifying and maintaining various components of aircraft sheet metal

 Handle responsibilities of removing and disassembling worn out or defective parts of aircraft

 Handle responsibilities of performing checks, removing components and carrying out inspections
 - more...
Pros
free lunches
Cons
i learned so many thing during my practical training, even though work as secretary and at department that which is new for me, i can easily comfortable myself since my boss and co-workers is very friendly and willing to teach and help me anything and anytime.
Pros
workers priveleged
Travelling the world whilst making people happy , what could be better ? I enjoyed my few years as a flight attendant as I gained irreplaceable experience and visited some beautiful places .
I picked up most of my experiences in dealing with people here . It is a humbling job and you are required to serve others and put a smile on someone's face . I loved it !
Pros
Free meals
Cons
weather changes