Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad

Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad Employee Reviews

Malaysia105 reviews
Working in maintenance site there has a lot need to caught up and fast because need to dealing with passenger in the airport. There a lot that can be learned there.
Honestly I love working at Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad because the benefits that company provided is very good. The jobs have given to me is suitable with my education and related. Last but not least office mate is supporting and positive
i actually working with other contractor that handle that event for Malaysia Airport and as a sub for 10 days, so i don`t that i can make a review on Malaysian Airport.
As a trainee, I love it on how every senior staff is so helpful and loving. The workload is sometimes stressful but it is a part of the experience that I should have. The HR will provide us with a week of soft-skill training for free.
Malaysia airports have one of the best environment for people to learn and use their skills. I was able to learn better ways to write to create contents and improve myself. Even though the company is always developing my colleagues were very helpful and always making it easier for me to learn.
Everyday assigned with the new task. Faced different experience for the maintenance work. Workplace culture is very convenient. The senior workers are very friendly and supportive toward new staff.
Relaxed working environment with a bunch of helpful colleagues and bosses. As long as you finished your job before the dateline, you are good to go. Hardest part is learning new things, but by learning, you can upgrade your skills, obviously. Most enjoyable part is the caring side of your colleagues and bosses.
This programme is suitable for those who are going to start their career. This programme is created to develop your potential such as soft skill and you also will given an hands-on practice under the division.
I'm very like working here because friends and the team. There are also always having pot luck there. The job there is not stressful. The environment at Malaysia Airport is very cool, relax and fun. I really enjoy working there with understanding manager. I really learnt everything when I'm in the workplace such as screening people who apply at the company, making pass to enter KLIA and KLIA2 and many others.
Pros
Free lunches as they always make pot luck
Cons
Having a good and supportive boss helps me in my career in MAHB.

Enjoyed good, friendly and supportive colleagues in the team which enables me to complete challenging projects on time.
Training for personal growth were provided.The company also provided medical allowance and 10% payment reduction on selected F&B in airport. The management also provided opportunity for the worker to improve and contributing in projects
cancer growing inside and may face the same fate as malaysia airlines.

top management not recognizing your effort and so on. they kept on asking for more but giving less.
Opportunity to work with all kind of management level.
Must know how to carry yourself, be a fast learner and able to work independently with less guidance.
1. Good experiences,team work,good leader
2. Level stress medium but sometimes stress level will going up due to new challenges or new project

3. Management will guide to achieve the target
Great. Good environment, and surrounded by people with positive vibes. Stress free job place. Recommended for all job seekers. Connected to each other and helping among us.
All the employees were very nice, giving training and working experience to trainees especially on culture in the office and the importance of Key Performance Index.
productive and fun worplace, it has a good enviroment and good teamwork. the salary is good. this company has many benefits. it help many staff and care for their welfare
The benefits of the company really good.
However, there are too many processes and communications breakdowns because of the hierarchical system, hence a lot of projects delay in productivity.
a fast paced corporation but still provide space and chance for self growing. provide many opportunities for growth in term in career and educational level.
a relaxing pace nature of work. learn a lot of new things apart from learning in the university. the managements are really friendly and helpful. the culture of this company is good and help each other.
Management and bosses need to build good relationship with subordinate and appreciate staff.
Compensation and benefit is good especially the medical benefit is unlimited.

My work and day to day job are clear and Im happily been doing it.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2