Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group

Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group Employee Reviews

Malaysia28 reviews

Annual Dinner, Colleague Appreciation Dinner and Job Swap, In House Training, Outside Training, Department of the Month Award and Long Service Award.

Where else you can serve VVIP, Movie Star, Celebrities and Leaders of the world, only at Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group, they might later become your friend, under protocol but still can be cool to them.

its a good stable company

the system in place is old but working nicely. very routine-based work. the food for employees is good, recommended. Many people work for years there. management can be a bit slow

Great experience!

I have worked at MO Shanghai and KL. The experience was great! Management was very supportive and they were willing to spend time with you and teach you what you need to know. Orientation prepared everything u need to know.

Good management

Experienced staffs with good heart, good atmosphere, good hearted staffIt always fun having friendly colleagues. I learned something new everyday. It teaches me how to be professional.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Short breaks

Good and fun

Thanks to management for the employment there. Such great company to work with. The environment is completely good. The development of career is good here. Thanks everyone in mandarin Oriental. You are simply the best.

challenging and good career enhancment

its a place where you can learn a lot of things in your career to build your confident level. career enhancement is their best value you can have where there is alot of training provided to makesure you got what it takes to become the great chef.excellent benefit as a staff.its where you trained to become more disipline and focus.very systematic work culture.

Pros

excellent staff cafeteria

Cons

long hours of working

Productive and Fun place

A very busy hotel that I have been working before. I learn so much new thing in this place. Everything was going good and rilex. They always teach me to a new thing and else.

Futsal

Mandarin oriental is the nicest in hotel kuala lumpur because of the many facilities that have been given to the workers, Because of that i worked there before,i just want to say mandari oriental very good?

Pros

Yes free

Cons

Live balance and Happy working environment

You must try to work at MOKUL and you can feel the culture of MOKUL colleagues. It really fun and enjoy to be part at MOKUL family. Especially if you work at Sales Department.

The best employer ever.

Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group emphasized on staff well being and life balance. They encourage participation from all level to create and consolidate bonding among colleagues. Lots of initiative has been implemented for sustainability and community wellness. Work & pay benefit of this hotel were among the best in town and also very open and actively promoting and developed staff fro the next level. Work ethic and standards were clearly implemented and make it easy for staffs to follow and adapt to the culture.

Pros

Cafeteria food is amazing.

Cons

So far so good.

Excellent and very nice workplace

Everyday is a new challenge,we served our guest with passion.we learned a lot through daily trainings and words of encouragement by our leaders,the workplace is like a playground,working together as a team makes everything perfect

Fun Workplace

My first working experience which place that thought me to be discipline at work .Good place to learn something new .Best working environment and staff meals compare to other Hotels

Pros

Good Working Place

Cons

Distance

Productive and good management.

It was very good service. We can manage and solve the bad thing if it was have accident happen. We got a good benefit from mandarin oriental. It was so very comfortable. We got

Pros

Free for rest.

Cons

Short break and some activity

Overview

The Group is renowned for creating a culture that provides a motivating and rewarding environment in which to thrive. The people who work for Mandarin Oriental are the Group’s most prized asset, bringing a quality and commitment to their work that is exceptional in the world of luxury hospitality. As a result, we provide outstanding, personalized service and earn numerous industry awards for exceptional quality.

Enjoyable

The environment was fun with a good teamwork. Get to met guests with different preferences The hardest part of the job is doing shift from morning until midnight because of short of staff

Pros

Free uniform, food and place to sleep

Cons

Too much politics between boss and staff

Great place to work! Love it!

Great place to work! Love it! Nice working system allow employee follow the guideline accordingly. If I have this chances, I would love to explore in different Mandarin Oriental Properties in different country.

Fun and fast paced environment

Learned more on wine/spirits/wine as training and exams were constantly provided. The most enjoyable part of the job is that we were able to be a family.

Pros

Training were constantly provided

im a football team for MO

IN MO I had most outstanding experience with 12 years experience in here. Working with minimum 10 hours make me more challenges to myself. As a leader in my team showing some good example to my colleagues, and the most important thing creating a leaders among them. We always work as a team in family with tag line I love Aqua to create a very strong team. losing the best colleagues for another opportunities. The most enjoyable for me here is when our team is maintaining the high standard of customer service and be the best team among the rest.

Productive yet fun workplace

A company which emphasize very much on SOP, ISO A company that put personal development as priority. Conducted many different training to develop staffs.

Fun and enjoy working place.

All benefits got in mandarin oriental trust me. Best and nice place if you going another hotel, You cannot compare this hotel so a lot you can learning and training.

Fun and challenging

good environment to learn and to express one idea. cafetaria food is beyond amazing and taste good. work very hard for the Najib event co-workers are fun and dependable, and helpful

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits