Manipal International University

Manipal International University Employee Reviews

Malaysia13 reviews

Nice place and friendly staff

The campus is world class and the car parks are well done.Good paymaster and salary is on time. Staff are friendly and helpful. Most students are willing to study but a few are not interested in attending classes and need to be reminded.

Pros

Facilities are great

Cons

Workload is a bit too much

Little hierarchical structure

Good place to work if you like places with low hierarchical structure, however, not much advancement in terms of career and increment of remuneration.

Friendly co-workers and easy to communicate each others.

My daily work normally starts with a breakfast with my colleagues.After breakfast, things getting random since in IT, we don't have fixed job because we supports staff and students. What i learned was IT knowledge that i didn't get from my previous job and it's precious.

Nice and relaxed environment

Great benefits - Employees are well taken care - Good medical benefits with dental - Interesting clubs and communities - Work life balance - Flexible working hours

Productive and slowpaced

You might experience some stress but overall its a suitable place for people you looking to start out. The work might be slow paced due to the lack of manpower.

good

Outgoing and pleasant. Able to learn fast and work hard independently or in a team. Willing to go for further training and travel. Familiar with Ministry of Higher Education, EMGS and Immigration Department for international student and expatriates.

Good

Good & nice work environment. I work from the beginning & able to learn to start up this company. They maintain good relationships between staff. I able to improve myself & learn new things

interesting with good friends and excellent students

Workplace here is nice but ongoing to future secure and staff benefit quite poor. All colleague are good, friendly and very helpful each other. The students also very good, they shown interest to studies.

a nice working place

Fun working environment work life balance Co workers very helpful Training Provided Good salary package for fresh graduates working on weekends is challenges

Productive place

-I learn problem solving skill -I learn communication skill -I travel a lot for marketing purpose -I do presentation in schools -I meet counsellors in schools

Pros

Flexible leave

Cons

Increment

Fun with tennis court

Basically it's normal everyday, except for Wednesday on the last week for every month where they held a birthday celebration for staffs who were born for every month.

Pros

Can relax if have no class

Cons

Too much work including admin's work

challenging

Admin Curriculum and new programmes development Challenging Good ones Meeting deadlines Admin and teaching

Pros

Good environment

Cons

nil

Challenging & Dynamic

Got to handle a very diverse & a multi -racial work force. Each day is enormously challenging!

Pros

Diverse work force

Cons

Frequency of Changes

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Manipal International University. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Manipal International University Reviews by Location

Learn about Manipal International University in popular locations

• Manipal International University
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?