Marriott International, Inc.
Coronavirus update
Information from Marriott International, Inc.:

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews

Malaysia120 reviews
I have learned many skills and nee things
It was such a amazing platform for everyone because not only we are working there we are gonna bond as a family. There have too many chances to develop of future too more better.
Pros
Allot of benefits over there couldn't pick one
Cons
So far no
It is a fun hotel to work with all the staff n managers work well and supportive.
I learn a lot in this hotel .i was very happy working w this hotel .i took many experience in went i was with this hotel.good years with them
Pros
Well managment
Cons
all the staff are well known about the marriot policies and the culture that marriot bring to the staff and they show the culture to the guest that make the guest felt welcome when stay at any marriot property
I have great motivation and gain lots of knowledge and experienced. Improved my management skills and team spirit, team work with fun environment to work.
An excellent company culture set up managed by marriott towards the associates. Have good career development program to succeed further your career and opportunities to learn different hotels brands.
The whole time i was there was very fun, I managed to learn a lot of new things. I also learned their work culture which I appreciate so much. It was nice to learn hospitality values that the hotel practices and I am looking forward to use them in my future career.
Pros
free lunches, encouraging workplace
Miri Marriott Resort and Spa is 5 star hotel and it is a sixth branded of Marriott International. Recreation department is fun workplace because it has kids club, pool bar, water slide pool, atlantis activity and so on.
Nice place to start career and everyone is willing to help you. The benefits are okay. All staff are okay. Just lack of activities among the staff. Nice salary
Nice hotel and happening..happy working there for the first seeking love job and wanna build my carrier in hotel industry..mostly the staff so humble and always have a good attitude and professional
great management, associates are well-taken care off. staff meal provided and served as for guests. gym and ping pong tables for staff. managers provide trainings regularly. college was very helpful.
Learned a lot about cooking can know a lot about cooking and how to manage busy times . management there is very sporting fair and they do their job properly . Most challenging work there during Ramadhan buffet , full booking . it's not enough hand to work but it's fun . That can learn like that . I give 5 star .
The good thing about this brand is it has a very good and strong working culture, where they took care of the employees. They provide a lot of online trainings which i think very good & beneficial for employees
at there i can learn more about how to treat guests nicely. next, all of the staff were very kind hearted and also helpful because they always be here for me whenever i need a help such as to handle guest complaints
Pros
free meal
Cons
partimer don't have socso etc
Clock-in, change into office attire, touch up make-up, grab a hot cup of black coffee, start up my computer, clear out my emails and begin work. The most enjoyable part of the job is lunch break.
Pros
Meals Provided, Healthcare, Staff %
Cons
Long working hours
Good team work among all employees from all departments.
All will to help each other and when there's a big wedding's and VIP functions held we all work together as a great team to make sure our guests will enjoy their day n have a great time.
Pros
Duty meals, lodging n transport provided.
Cons
love this hotel, a lot of exposure and always work for better u. always learn new things from the hotel life. good friends and better place to learn new right
Good career growth
Good colleagues

Health work environment

Great management

Great work culture

Meeting various customers and learning about their life and culture
Working with starwood and now Marriott for 10 years
Enjoying my job and dedication to the company

Building my career with Marriott international

Love working with people that dedicate with there job

Gonna see lots of different people and ask them bout there passion
Pros
Free knowledge
Cons
Build carear
Culture is okay but need improvement. Sometimes rigid to the rules, hard to bend the rules even though it is not breaking any regulations. Need to let employees voice out opinion rather than ask them to follow blindly
Pros
Free lunches every month
Cons
Short breaks, especially for toilet breaks
everything was fine. working with the first resort that exist on the island with tonne of employee that work in hospitality industries more than 30+ year experience always have an opportunity to learn something new'.
Pros
team member
Cons
work life balance
I love working in Marriot International and I learn new thing everyday and face new challenge everyday. Working environment are enjoy and fun. What I learn in Marriot International is always give best service toward customer.
Pros
Free lunch, 2 days off
Cons
Short breaks, long working hours
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Marriott International, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.
9.8K