Marriott International, Inc.

Marriott International, Inc. Employee Reviews in Putrajaya

- full training was given by company.- good fringe benefit from company. - take care of staff.- good workplace.- work life balance.- good teamwork.
Pros
-Free meal for a day
I have learned many skills and nee things It was such a amazing platform for everyone because not only we are working there we are gonna bond as a family. There have too many chances to develop of future too more better.
Pros
Allot of benefits over there couldn't pick one
Cons
So far no
It is a fun hotel to work with all the staff n managers work well and supportive. I learn a lot in this hotel .i was very happy working w this hotel .i took many experience in went i was with this hotel.good years with them
Pros
Well managment
Cons
at there i can learn more about how to treat guests nicely. next, all of the staff were very kind hearted and also helpful because they always be here for me whenever i need a help such as to handle guest complaints
Pros
free meal
Cons
partimer don't have socso etc
Work as telephone operator handle incoming and outgoing calls. Giving 1st impression handle calls very professional manner. Need work under systematic.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Short breaks
Everyday i will be updating the trip advisor of the hotel and rating of the hotel and checking social media for messages. If there are any event conducted i will assisting.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
nil
must have health activities discipline in order meet customer need punctual and hygiene person independent in any situation accept order from top management prepared to work overtime work as a team accept any complaints from customer be honest
Pros
provide lunch
Cons
health care treatment
good enviroment to work with, and minimal supervision. fun working enviroment, staff are friendly. I have started as Training executive, with minimal knowledge and then have learned many upcoming training based from brand training that was atteded by myself. I have experience in managing manual payroll and also manage foreign trainee.
A place to gain and grow skills in accounting. Opportunity to grow knowledge especially in full set of account is open for all Finance staffs. Also to relationships among other associates is the best part and work as a team.
a very good environment, well managed hotel. chances of growth are huge however its hard for expats as we are under manpower sourcing. if i have a chance to stay more longer ill stay and work in this property.
Pros
free meals and accomodation
Cons
breaks, no medical benefits