MAXIS

MAXIS Employee Reviews

Great

RM500 for maxis products combine with apps purchase on app store/ play storeGood medical benefit including spouse and childrenGot shift allowance/OT/PH for retail staffSlight above average salary compare in the market

Pros

A lot of benefits

Cons

Overwork, stress, rude customer

Fun workplace

Good teamwork Excellent staff benefits Supportive management teamTeam building activities Career growthAwards and recognition Staff package for mobile and broadband services

good company

good company for all levels especially fresh graduates. alot of things can be learned . working time is flexible and work location is near with public transport

Great internship experience

I was an intern at Maxis and had a great experience there. Due to being an intern, my work load was not as heavy, but overall the work culture there is fairly relaxed. The office is modern and the people working there are great.

Hyper political

Best to jyst do your work, don't get sick, don't talk to anyone because everything can be used againts u. They work u maximum compensate u really well but replace u in a minute

One of the best work places

Excellent team, supportive management, transparent culture, open sittings, approachable leadership from your manager to the CEO, everyone is reachable anytime you want to talk.

Nice place to work

mostly the staffs are friendly and environment very nice. Work in a team also fun and leader very helpful. Receive much benefit working in maxis and great experience.

Good place

Best teamwork, superb communication skill from all level Nice and confortable working place Challenging, fast paced with new info and update everyday.

A great place to learn

A great place to learn and build network in the organisation. Bureaucratic, lots of reporting, many redundancy, fast paced in change but slow to transform.

2 face management

No one will see ur capability they see on race and how this person lick their shoes.. hipokrit .. two face.. and bias.. 1st we dong habe any problem with this company until oir old boss change to other centre

Pros

Nice front line colleugeS

Cons

Alot

Customer service officer

Handling customer inquiries. identify the problem and solve the issue. Most of the issue need to be solved during the call and need to escalate to the relevant department if needs.

Fun workplace

Honestly its a great place to be work with a work-life balance environment. My last job in Maxis is in general enquirie department and I was given a great opportunity to excel in my job. Job related training was provided often to enhance working skills.

no exact schedule for work

whole crew work in a mess, work passed office hour but no OT payment given. allowance doesn't enough for daily work expenses. boss giving pressures for ridiculous things.

Maxis offering the best job and suitable job to everyone

The best job I had ever and good environment with great clients and colleagues , Doing overtime will be a great advantage as well with other staff and with the company

Fun

I manage to do telesales which I never thought I would be able to Manage to bring the team from 12th position to 2nd position due to sales Friendly colleagues

Stressful and unfairness

Working 11 hours in a day, 6 days of off day in a month. After 2 months of working, i don't have certain ID to do certain task and yet i had to attend customers exactly like seniors. Executive told me to use senior's ID, but seniors wont allow me to use their ID. Very rude executive. Lack of cooperation from seniors.

Productive and fun workplace

Fun workplace with plenty of development opportunities. Creative, colorful and plenty of smart people to work with. There is never a boring day at Maxis!

can enhance better

just ok, zoning out of are with slow response from the fcc cant expect much no good as 1st I attend the company such a huge name but a lot of cover up from the 1st level technician with forcing to do sale and finding new lead with the existing job, its not being helpful.

good experience

Enjoyable working environment. Well paid. Good and efficient management. Able to improvise confident level as well as customers service. Learned how to be patience enough.

Salary not competitive

Team Manager salary is not as competitive as other companies. Need to work hard to achieve performance bonus. Overall working environment is good. Thanks

Pleasant working environment with positive work culture

Good balance of work and life . A fun place to work, clean environment, process oriented , friendly colleagues . Being in operation may be challenging but it a learning ground.

Pros

Data plan and device, medical.

Cons

No annual dinner

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MAXIS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• MAXIS
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?