MAXIS

MAXIS Employee Reviews

Malaysia106 reviews
Excellent team, supportive management, transparent culture, open sittings, approachable leadership from your manager to the CEO, everyone is reachable anytime you want to talk.
mostly the staffs are friendly and environment very nice. Work in a team also fun and leader very helpful. Receive much benefit working in maxis and great experience.
Best teamwork, superb communication skill from all level
Nice and confortable working place

Challenging, fast paced with new info and update everyday.
A great place to learn and build network in the organisation. Bureaucratic, lots of reporting, many redundancy, fast paced in change but slow to transform.
No one will see ur capability they see on race and how this person lick their shoes.. hipokrit .. two face.. and bias.. 1st we dong habe any problem with this company until oir old boss change to other centre
Pros
Nice front line colleugeS
Cons
Alot
Handling customer inquiries. identify the problem and solve the issue. Most of the issue need to be solved during the call and need to escalate to the relevant department if needs.
Honestly its a great place to be work with a work-life balance environment. My last job in Maxis is in general enquirie department and I was given a great opportunity to excel in my job. Job related training was provided often to enhance working skills.
whole crew work in a mess, work passed office hour but no OT payment given. allowance doesn't enough for daily work expenses. boss giving pressures for ridiculous things.
The best job I had ever and good environment with great clients and colleagues , Doing overtime will be a great advantage as well with other staff and with the company
I manage to do telesales which I never thought I would be able to
Manage to bring the team from 12th position to 2nd position due to sales

Friendly colleagues
Working 11 hours in a day, 6 days of off day in a month.
After 2 months of working, i don't have certain ID to do certain task and yet i had to attend customers exactly like seniors.

Executive told me to use senior's ID, but seniors wont allow me to use their ID.

Very rude executive.

Lack of cooperation from seniors.
Fun workplace with plenty of development opportunities. Creative, colorful and plenty of smart people to work with. There is never a boring day at Maxis!
just ok, zoning out of are with slow response from the fcc cant expect much no good as 1st I attend the company such a huge name but a lot of cover up from the 1st level technician with forcing to do sale and finding new lead with the existing job, its not being helpful.
Enjoyable working environment. Well paid. Good and efficient management. Able to improvise confident level as well as customers service. Learned how to be patience enough.
Team Manager salary is not as competitive as other companies. Need to work hard to achieve performance bonus. Overall working environment is good. Thanks
Good balance of work and life . A fun place to work, clean environment, process oriented , friendly colleagues . Being in operation may be challenging but it a learning ground.
Pros
Data plan and device, medical.
Cons
No annual dinner
More confident on meeting a customer
more experience in marketing a product

had a culture to work a in team very well

need to improve my english language
Great working experience with helpful colleagues and friendly upper management which helps to reduce pressure in workplace and also contribute to productivity
I have nice experience with work culture & friends while i was with maxis. I wish i could have another chance to work with maxis again. Happy place, happy work.
Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution

Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs

Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication

Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensureresolution

Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents

Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling

Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered
I think the company is very simple in terms of having a flat organization, fun workplace and informal way of doing things. As a result, it opens the opportunity for the staffs to spend more time on creativity and new innovation at work.