MAXIS

MAXIS

MAXIS Employee Review

To be in Maxis you must know how to survive.

Never depend too much on your boss, coz once you screw things, nobody gonna back you up. Observe, analize, and actions whats make you survive especially when you are doing sales.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same role

Fun work environment, casual wear

The environment is fun although now WFH so not much of a work-life balance. Colleagues and management are helpful but there are no opportunities for career advancements. The workload is okay, manageable.

Nice workplace but stressful

The work is okay. Colleagues are helpful. Medical coverage ain't much. Hopefully can make the working environment better. Career advancement is also important.

Pros

Free coffee

productive & fun work place + great benefits

Maxis was the 1st corporate company I joined and being with for 6 years. Honestly its a great place to be work with a work-life balance environment. My last job in Maxis is in Fraud/Forensics department and i was given a great opportunity to excel in my job. Job related trainings was provided often to enhance working skills. My office environment in Maxis is another reason for me to set a full attendance with Zero MC/lateness/tardiness issues. My managers and colleagues are kind enough to provide me with a full support and being a pillar for me whenever i need guidance. My office has a ping pong table + dart. Its a fun place to work with as the ping pong game is really help most of us to release our work stress.

Pros

Free lunch, annual rewards, phone/internet usage benefits

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MAXIS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • MAXIS
  • To be in Maxis you must know how to survive.