MAXIS

MAXIS Employee Reviews in Bandar Sunway

Bandar Sunway30 reviews

Good place workingA lot of training providedManagement just okayHardest to get permanent. Competing with hundreds of staff in the same departmentThe best colleagues, enjoy my time a lot

Environment is cool

Good management and environment is so cool a lot of fasilities for staff such like gym and complete pantries.System upgrading time to time make staff ease to use.

Pros

Event of the month

Cons

Short break and contract position

Fun workplace

Learn how the telecommunication part operated. Enjoyed the work and life balance Had a wonderful n supportive team Managed to answer 70 calls a day Handle sales and escalations

Fun working place

●promote iphone 3g and 3gs ●promote companies new products n promotions ●help walk in customer to troubleshoot their problems ●direct customers to right channel for their needs

Pros

Getting know new walking in customers

Cons

Gettingcomplains from customers

Great place towork

A greatplaceto workwith friendlystaff,have to achieve targetthat is set,have snacks day and etc to keep staff entertained. Hardest part is so far thereisnt any.

Pros

Snack day partys, Voucherand party

Cons

Nope

Good team work

Job satisfaction in handling customers inquiries. Challenges are kpi that we need to meet. High attrition resulting high call volume. Good thing is free cab which send us home aftee 10pm night shift.

Pros

Convenience location

Cons

Short break

medical benefit

i'm a disable young man and i'm finding a great benefit in term of medical coverage.This company offer a great in depth knowledge on how communication works.

Pros

entertainment to relief stress

Cons

very hard to apply for a leave

Nice environment.

A good place to work with nice view sorrounding. Near with BRT, shopping complex (Sunway Pyramid ) and easy to get public transport.

Pros

Nice workplace.

Cons

No medical card.

Great call center to work in

Answering Maxis service related inbound calls regards to any inquiries or complaints on daily basis. I have an improved communication skills than ever before after joining Maxis. My management & colleagues are very friendly and helpful. Answering high amount of inbound calls daily will be the hardest part. The environment of the call center is futuristic and fun with snooker table, TV and songs playing all day long.

Pros

Fun working environment

Cons

Healthcare benefits

A fun and comfortable workpalce

One of the nice company I work with and helpful team leads,friends and management.I have learn the way to treat customer and also how to be a good customer.Hardest past of my job is something that the customer wants and the company cant provide.The most enjoyable moment is when customer recognize our service to the them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MAXIS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits