MAXIS

MAXIS Employee Reviews in Petaling Jaya

Petaling Jaya3 reviews

productive & fun work place + great benefits

Maxis was the 1st corporate company I joined and being with for 6 years. Honestly its a great place to be work with a work-life balance environment. My last job in Maxis is in Fraud/Forensics department and i was given a great opportunity to excel in my job. Job related trainings was provided often to enhance working skills. My office environment in Maxis is another reason for me to set a full attendance with Zero MC/lateness/tardiness issues. My managers and colleagues are kind enough to provide me with a full support and being a pillar for me whenever i need guidance. My office has a ping pong table + dart. Its a fun place to work with as the ping pong game is really help most of us to release our work stress.

Pros

Free lunch, annual rewards, phone/internet usage benefits

Cons

teles sale marketing executive

-5 working day -basic benefit -working hard and playing hard too -got the team building and motivate -provide the annual reward as a appreciation for the staff effort and contribution .

Pros

nil

Cons

nil

One of the best organization to work. However still need improvement in managing employees benefits and well being

It was best company to work for the 1st 10 years of my tenure there. However since the change in the senior level management, the well being of employees was not given the importance as it used to be before. However, after now from what I heard from my friends, things are mover for better in Maxis due to the latest reorganization last year

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MAXIS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about MAXIS in Petaling Jaya

• MAXIS
  • Petaling Jaya
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?