MAXIS

MAXIS Employee Reviews in Subang Jaya

Subang Jaya4 reviews

good experience

Enjoyable working environment. Well paid. Good and efficient management. Able to improvise confident level as well as customers service. Learned how to be patience enough.

Pleasant working environment with positive work culture

Good balance of work and life . A fun place to work, clean environment, process oriented , friendly colleagues . Being in operation may be challenging but it a learning ground.

Pros

Data plan and device, medical.

Cons

No annual dinner

My working nature has exposed me to various skills on many fields such as customer service, leadership and management training. It has built up my communication skill as well as management capacity which helps me to go through various issues. Moreover, the current working opportunity has given challenge as I have to cope with new task and new type of management procedure. One of the tasks is to accomplished jobs given during the estimated period and to make sure the outcome of the team effort is in the right quality and classification. There are always chances for me to utilize my customer service ability mostly to personnel I met whenever it was necessary such in the telephone conversation while setting up an official meetings with the employer's clientele. It proves necessary that the ability to communicate and to manage is vital in any part of the job in any field and industry. I strongly believe these criteria can be manipulated in various situations and could be utilized in many ways necessary. Finally, by working in those area within the years has prepared me to a better future in working field as well as in everyday life.

Awesome

Was a short duration to work here but had great time.Learning and moving forward into a JD.Working in purely in field operations . Travelling and shift mode, Long hours if any hick ups.

Pros

Nil

Cons

Nil

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MAXIS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits