MAXIS

MAXIS Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative in Bandar Sunway

Customer Service Representative10 reviews
Bandar Sunway10 reviews

Customer service officer

Handling customer inquiries. identify the problem and solve the issue. Most of the issue need to be solved during the call and need to escalate to the relevant department if needs.

Fun workplace

Honestly its a great place to be work with a work-life balance environment. My last job in Maxis is in general enquirie department and I was given a great opportunity to excel in my job. Job related training was provided often to enhance working skills.

Fun

I manage to do telesales which I never thought I would be able to Manage to bring the team from 12th position to 2nd position due to sales Friendly colleagues

Customer service

Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensureresolution Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling  Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered

A very standard call centre

Good trainings provided. Typical call centre. I enjoyed handling the calls. Too many dispute on the hiden charges and billing errors. Unwanted promo to be introduce

Pros

Na

Cons

Contract and no medical benefits

A fun working environment because of the work life balance

A fun working environment because of the work-life balance. A well established good company with a lot of perks for the employee. Working colleagues make the environment more fun.

Pros

Exiciting activities

Cons

poor management skills

Environment is cool

Good management and environment is so cool a lot of fasilities for staff such like gym and complete pantries.System upgrading time to time make staff ease to use.

Pros

Event of the month

Cons

Short break and contract position

Fun workplace

Learn how the telecommunication part operated. Enjoyed the work and life balance Had a wonderful n supportive team Managed to answer 70 calls a day Handle sales and escalations

Good team work

Job satisfaction in handling customers inquiries. Challenges are kpi that we need to meet. High attrition resulting high call volume. Good thing is free cab which send us home aftee 10pm night shift.

Pros

Convenience location

Cons

Short break

A fun and comfortable workpalce

One of the nice company I work with and helpful team leads,friends and management.I have learn the way to treat customer and also how to be a good customer.Hardest past of my job is something that the customer wants and the company cant provide.The most enjoyable moment is when customer recognize our service to the them.