MAXIS

Malaysia5 reviews

Clear
3.6Salary & Benefits

Nice workplace but stressful

The work is okay. Colleagues are helpful. Medical coverage ain't much. Hopefully can make the working environment better. Career advancement is also important.

Pros

Free coffee

productive & fun work place + great benefits

Maxis was the 1st corporate company I joined and being with for 6 years. Honestly its a great place to be work with a work-life balance environment. My last job in Maxis is in Fraud/Forensics department and i was given a great opportunity to excel in my job. Job related trainings was provided often to enhance working skills. My office environment in Maxis is another reason for me to set a full attendance with Zero MC/lateness/tardiness issues. My managers and colleagues are kind enough to provide me with a full support and being a pillar for me whenever i need guidance. My office has a ping pong table + dart. Its a fun place to work with as the ping pong game is really help most of us to release our work stress.

Pros

Free lunch, annual rewards, phone/internet usage benefits

Cons

fun

its day today job meet different type of customer management is not too understanding co worker is good people and friendly the management does not provide us work life balance the fun about the job is adventure to solve different type of problems

Pros

benefits are good

Cons

stressfull