MAXIS

MAXIS Culture reviews

Malaysia117 reviews

Clear

Good place workingA lot of training providedManagement just okayHardest to get permanent. Competing with hundreds of staff in the same departmentThe best colleagues, enjoy my time a lot

Fun work environment, casual wear

The environment is fun although now WFH so not much of a work-life balance. Colleagues and management are helpful but there are no opportunities for career advancements. The workload is okay, manageable.

Fun workplace

Good teamwork Excellent staff benefits Supportive management teamTeam building activities Career growthAwards and recognition Staff package for mobile and broadband services

Great internship experience

I was an intern at Maxis and had a great experience there. Due to being an intern, my work load was not as heavy, but overall the work culture there is fairly relaxed. The office is modern and the people working there are great.

One of the best work places

Excellent team, supportive management, transparent culture, open sittings, approachable leadership from your manager to the CEO, everyone is reachable anytime you want to talk.

Nice place to work

mostly the staffs are friendly and environment very nice. Work in a team also fun and leader very helpful. Receive much benefit working in maxis and great experience.

Maxis offering the best job and suitable job to everyone

The best job I had ever and good environment with great clients and colleagues , Doing overtime will be a great advantage as well with other staff and with the company

Fun

I manage to do telesales which I never thought I would be able to Manage to bring the team from 12th position to 2nd position due to sales Friendly colleagues

good experience

Enjoyable working environment. Well paid. Good and efficient management. Able to improvise confident level as well as customers service. Learned how to be patience enough.

Salary not competitive

Team Manager salary is not as competitive as other companies. Need to work hard to achieve performance bonus. Overall working environment is good. Thanks

nice

More confident on meeting a customer more experience in marketing a product had a culture to work a in team very well need to improve my english language

Great working experience with helpful colleagues and friendly upper management which helps to reduce pressure in workplace and also contribute to productivity

Good experience

I have nice experience with work culture & friends while i was with maxis. I wish i could have another chance to work with maxis again. Happy place, happy work.

fast paced work place

A great place to work but not to stay longer. A stressful environment and you cant expect work life balance. The culture is quite lively but it get tough later on.

challenging

i have learned work under pressure, team work, shift rotation,the hardest part is when i have to explain my hardest when there is no hardest i found in all my job,customers compliments and bonus and staff appreciation by giving souvenir

Amazing to work

It was really fun working at Maxis because of amazing working culture! Good telecom benefits and bonus for the staff. More clearer vision for future implementations.

Fun workspace

Would love to be a part of the crew if the oppournity ever comes again. Overall it was a wonderful exprience working as a CCC. The environment and staffs are amazing.

Pros

Excellent environment

Cons

Working hours

Fun working enviroment

Daily handling customer's request, assisting on complains and enquiries. I've learn more on customer service skills such as better email writing and speaking positively to customers. Great and fun culture. Good management and friendly leaders. Hardest part is on Contract basis but the best part is the Team and the people there is really fun. It's like a big happy family.

Pros

Shift can be arranged with leader, great place to learn and upgrade your skills

Cons

contract - less benetifs

The top telco company in Malaysia

The telco company allowed me to understand and explore more diverse CSR activities and programmes. The senior management and also the rest of the staff were so supportive in developing and executing the programmes.

Pros

amazing supportive staff

Challenging

Well placed and enjoyed job culture, meet with new people everyday. Good relationship between staff, management and CEO. Many benefit and incetive was given to employee.

Cons

short breaks.

Sales and promoter environment

Maxis is my second part time to become a promoter. The promoter environment is promote the simpack from maxis company to customer. This is an challenging job which need to achieve a target that set by management.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MAXIS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits