MAXIS

MAXIS Job Security & Advancement reviews

Malaysia117 reviews

Clear
3.6Job Security & Advancement

Fun work environment, casual wear

The environment is fun although now WFH so not much of a work-life balance. Colleagues and management are helpful but there are no opportunities for career advancements. The workload is okay, manageable.

Nice workplace but stressful

The work is okay. Colleagues are helpful. Medical coverage ain't much. Hopefully can make the working environment better. Career advancement is also important.

Pros

Free coffee

Fun workplace

Good teamwork Excellent staff benefits Supportive management teamTeam building activities Career growthAwards and recognition Staff package for mobile and broadband services

good company

good company for all levels especially fresh graduates. alot of things can be learned . working time is flexible and work location is near with public transport

A great place to learn

A great place to learn and build network in the organisation. Bureaucratic, lots of reporting, many redundancy, fast paced in change but slow to transform.

Fun workplace

Honestly its a great place to be work with a work-life balance environment. My last job in Maxis is in general enquirie department and I was given a great opportunity to excel in my job. Job related training was provided often to enhance working skills.

Fun

I manage to do telesales which I never thought I would be able to Manage to bring the team from 12th position to 2nd position due to sales Friendly colleagues

Productive and fun workplace

Fun workplace with plenty of development opportunities. Creative, colorful and plenty of smart people to work with. There is never a boring day at Maxis!

can enhance better

just ok, zoning out of are with slow response from the fcc cant expect much no good as 1st I attend the company such a huge name but a lot of cover up from the 1st level technician with forcing to do sale and finding new lead with the existing job, its not being helpful.

Simple but productive

I think the company is very simple in terms of having a flat organization, fun workplace and informal way of doing things. As a result, it opens the opportunity for the staffs to spend more time on creativity and new innovation at work.

fast paced work place

A great place to work but not to stay longer. A stressful environment and you cant expect work life balance. The culture is quite lively but it get tough later on.

Amazing to work

It was really fun working at Maxis because of amazing working culture! Good telecom benefits and bonus for the staff. More clearer vision for future implementations.

Competitive and fun work place.

Daily routine to ensure floor service level is met. Sufficient headcount. With Maxis I always expect the unexpected as the floor is always fregile. Need to make informed decision instantly when is needed. The management team is very supportive. The most exciting about Maxis Customer Service department is career development. You may excel if you perform not base on seniority.

Pros

Vareer edvancement

Fun workplace

It was fun working place and the environment and the job scope was very educating. However I was only offered a brief contract of 3months and had to find another job.

If you're a permanent staff here you will enjoy good perks

The company is good but it would be better if all staffs are treated equally regardless permanent or contract. Work is ok but need alot improvement in process and operation. Too much manually works to do.

Pros

Claim OT

Cons

Dead end job

fun productive

nice place to work and learn new development skills . it is a great place to work . professional environment to build in your career in customer service .

Customer service representative

I work for 4 years in maxis, there’s a room of improvement and a lots of opportunities given to each and everyone. Good team work and management always come out with a lot of changes to improve the work quality for every staffs

Pros

Fun game within department

Cons

Tight schedule for very short toilet break

A fun working environment because of the work life balance

A fun working environment because of the work-life balance. A well established good company with a lot of perks for the employee. Working colleagues make the environment more fun.

Pros

Exiciting activities

Cons

poor management skills

Priductive and fun

working at Maxis is one the best experienced that I have. Able to enter MNC likes Maxis is the best for me. with the open space working, work life balance and flexible time hours working is a good at Maxis.

Productiv

Productive workplace with so many benefit to staff for long term future. Company practice a work balance and multicultural which staff can manage a personal and work shift depend of staff availability.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Location far and no parking provided.

Awesome

Was a short duration to work here but had great time.Learning and moving forward into a JD.Working in purely in field operations . Travelling and shift mode, Long hours if any hick ups.

Pros

Nil

Cons

Nil

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MAXIS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits