MAXIS

MAXIS Management reviews

Excellent team, supportive management, transparent culture, open sittings, approachable leadership from your manager to the CEO, everyone is reachable anytime you want to talk.
No one will see ur capability they see on race and how this person lick their shoes.. hipokrit .. two face.. and bias.. 1st we dong habe any problem with this company until oir old boss change to other centre
Pros
Nice front line colleugeS
Cons
Alot
Working 11 hours in a day, 6 days of off day in a month. After 2 months of working, i don't have certain ID to do certain task and yet i had to attend customers exactly like seniors. Executive told me to use senior's ID, but seniors wont allow me to use their ID. Very rude executive. Lack of cooperation from seniors.
Enjoyable working environment. Well paid. Good and efficient management. Able to improvise confident level as well as customers service. Learned how to be patience enough.
Great working experience with helpful colleagues and friendly upper management which helps to reduce pressure in workplace and also contribute to productivity
Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensureresolution Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling  Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered
Should train staft well and professional, not emotional, schold staft infront of customer, use a bad word too many kompromi, kroni MAXIS is a brighten future compony i also use Maxis line, after i experience bad management at MAXIS, i lost intrest to work there anymore
Daily routine to ensure floor service level is met. Sufficient headcount. With Maxis I always expect the unexpected as the floor is always fregile. Need to make informed decision instantly when is needed. The management team is very supportive. The most exciting about Maxis Customer Service department is career development. You may excel if you perform not base on seniority.
Pros
Vareer edvancement
Good environment, good coworker, stress-free work. Everything is provided to worker, good teamwork between workers and good management team. Will recommend people to work there.
I work for 4 years in maxis, there’s a room of improvement and a lots of opportunities given to each and everyone. Good team work and management always come out with a lot of changes to improve the work quality for every staffs
Pros
Fun game within department
Cons
Tight schedule for very short toilet break
A fun working environment because of the work-life balance. A well established good company with a lot of perks for the employee. Working colleagues make the environment more fun.
Pros
Exiciting activities
Cons
poor management skills
Daily handling customer's request, assisting on complains and enquiries. I've learn more on customer service skills such as better email writing and speaking positively to customers. Great and fun culture. Good management and friendly leaders. Hardest part is on Contract basis but the best part is the Team and the people there is really fun. It's like a big happy family.
Pros
Shift can be arranged with leader, great place to learn and upgrade your skills
Cons
contract - less benetifs
My working nature has exposed me to various skills on many fields such as customer service, leadership and management training. It has built up my communication skill as well as management capacity which helps me to go through various issues. Moreover, the current working opportunity has given challenge as I have to cope with new task and new type of management procedure. One of the tasks is to accomplished jobs given during the estimated period and to make sure the outcome of the team effort is in the right quality and classification. There are always chances for me to utilize my customer service ability mostly to personnel I met whenever it was necessary such in the telephone conversation while setting up an official meetings with the employer's clientele. It proves necessary that the ability to communicate and to manage is vital in any part of the job in any field and industry. I strongly believe these criteria can be manipulated in various situations and could be utilized in many ways necessary. Finally, by working in those area within the years has prepared me to a better future in working field as well as in everyday life.
The telco company allowed me to understand and explore more diverse CSR activities and programmes. The senior management and also the rest of the staff were so supportive in developing and executing the programmes.
Pros
amazing supportive staff
Good management and environment is so cool a lot of fasilities for staff such like gym and complete pantries.System upgrading time to time make staff ease to use.
Pros
Event of the month
Cons
Short break and contract position
Well placed and enjoyed job culture, meet with new people everyday. Good relationship between staff, management and CEO. Many benefit and incetive was given to employee.
Cons
short breaks.
Maxis is my second part time to become a promoter. The promoter environment is promote the simpack from maxis company to customer. This is an challenging job which need to achieve a target that set by management.
i was worked as a part time. i was learned how to sold mobile plan. management was well. Does not has many different with other. the hardest part was sold the mobile plan. when sold the mobile plan
It's place to get good experience. And also known to handle customer. It's fun working place. Can go for different place for work. But work will be so tired we have to management
- Easy to get to work due office situated near a shopping mall. - Not tie down on traditional work schedule. - Easily getting to know top management people - Management varies to due to department - Only contract staff are hired in Maxis. - No promotion given unless pressure top management - Job benefits not so much - Intense job pressure - Too political.
Pros
Not following traditional way of working
Cons
Too hectic(both management and staff)
Answering Maxis service related inbound calls regards to any inquiries or complaints on daily basis. I have an improved communication skills than ever before after joining Maxis. My management & colleagues are very friendly and helpful. Answering high amount of inbound calls daily will be the hardest part. The environment of the call center is futuristic and fun with snooker table, TV and songs playing all day long.
Pros
Fun working environment
Cons
Healthcare benefits