MAXIS

MAXIS Work-Life Balance reviews

Malaysia117 reviews

Clear
3.7Salary & Benefits

Fun work environment, casual wear

The environment is fun although now WFH so not much of a work-life balance. Colleagues and management are helpful but there are no opportunities for career advancements. The workload is okay, manageable.

Nice workplace but stressful

The work is okay. Colleagues are helpful. Medical coverage ain't much. Hopefully can make the working environment better. Career advancement is also important.

Pros

Free coffee

good company

good company for all levels especially fresh graduates. alot of things can be learned . working time is flexible and work location is near with public transport

2 face management

No one will see ur capability they see on race and how this person lick their shoes.. hipokrit .. two face.. and bias.. 1st we dong habe any problem with this company until oir old boss change to other centre

Pros

Nice front line colleugeS

Cons

Alot

Fun workplace

Honestly its a great place to be work with a work-life balance environment. My last job in Maxis is in general enquirie department and I was given a great opportunity to excel in my job. Job related training was provided often to enhance working skills.

Stressful and unfairness

Working 11 hours in a day, 6 days of off day in a month. After 2 months of working, i don't have certain ID to do certain task and yet i had to attend customers exactly like seniors. Executive told me to use senior's ID, but seniors wont allow me to use their ID. Very rude executive. Lack of cooperation from seniors.

Productive and fun workplace

Fun workplace with plenty of development opportunities. Creative, colorful and plenty of smart people to work with. There is never a boring day at Maxis!

Salary not competitive

Team Manager salary is not as competitive as other companies. Need to work hard to achieve performance bonus. Overall working environment is good. Thanks

Good experience

I have nice experience with work culture & friends while i was with maxis. I wish i could have another chance to work with maxis again. Happy place, happy work.

Simple but productive

I think the company is very simple in terms of having a flat organization, fun workplace and informal way of doing things. As a result, it opens the opportunity for the staffs to spend more time on creativity and new innovation at work.

To be in Maxis you must know how to survive.

Never depend too much on your boss, coz once you screw things, nobody gonna back you up. Observe, analize, and actions whats make you survive especially when you are doing sales.

fast paced work place

A great place to work but not to stay longer. A stressful environment and you cant expect work life balance. The culture is quite lively but it get tough later on.

Fun environment and enjoy worried with colleagues. Meeting new people and communicate with a lot of people everyday. Work life balance. Able to excel myself efficiently

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Salary is low

Good Salary

Working in this company give benefit for money since the salary higher but the only issue is role in work. Salary good but the working actually not for the salary since its about general inquiry but not advance as what im expected

productive & fun work place + great benefits

Maxis was the 1st corporate company I joined and being with for 6 years. Honestly its a great place to be work with a work-life balance environment. My last job in Maxis is in Fraud/Forensics department and i was given a great opportunity to excel in my job. Job related trainings was provided often to enhance working skills. My office environment in Maxis is another reason for me to set a full attendance with Zero MC/lateness/tardiness issues. My managers and colleagues are kind enough to provide me with a full support and being a pillar for me whenever i need guidance. My office has a ping pong table + dart. Its a fun place to work with as the ping pong game is really help most of us to release our work stress.

Pros

Free lunch, annual rewards, phone/internet usage benefits

Amazing to work

It was really fun working at Maxis because of amazing working culture! Good telecom benefits and bonus for the staff. More clearer vision for future implementations.

Fun work place

As a manger in maxis I have been go through a lot of customer service experience where I was well known in bangsar area customers.There a lot vvip are most my customers. Going through many difficulty where the way the serve them not easier work but once you full fill their requirements & expectation they will be so happy. The moment you full fill them they will be your loyal customers forever.

Pros

Learn new things

Cons

No work & life balance

A fun working environment because of the work life balance

A fun working environment because of the work-life balance. A well established good company with a lot of perks for the employee. Working colleagues make the environment more fun.

Pros

Exiciting activities

Cons

poor management skills

Priductive and fun

working at Maxis is one the best experienced that I have. Able to enter MNC likes Maxis is the best for me. with the open space working, work life balance and flexible time hours working is a good at Maxis.

Productiv

Productive workplace with so many benefit to staff for long term future. Company practice a work balance and multicultural which staff can manage a personal and work shift depend of staff availability.

Pros

Free Lunch

Cons

Location far and no parking provided.

Awesome

Was a short duration to work here but had great time.Learning and moving forward into a JD.Working in purely in field operations . Travelling and shift mode, Long hours if any hick ups.

Pros

Nil

Cons

Nil

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MAXIS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits