Mazars

Mazars Employee Reviews

Malaysia7 reviews
Colleagues are friendly and helpful. When work as a team they willing to help out each others so that audit engagement run smooth and get to complete on time.
Everyone is willing to teach even though they have a lot on their plate. As an auditor, the hardest part is to rush for datelines, lots of unpaid overtime and travelling. However, during this period, I believe I was given the opportunity and trust to grow in the corporate world.
The culture of this company is great. All the staffs are like a family and they willing to help each other when in need. The bonding of each and every audit team is strong and great teamwork.
Pros
Friendly management
Cons
No flexible working hours
As a medium audit firm, Mazars is an ideal place to start with. Mazars culture treat everyone as it talents and we work like a big family. Mazars do have a quiet range of client range from different industries. As a audit firm, Mazars can consider stress average compare to the other firm in same industries
have a chance to gain work experience from different company's business nature ie, medium size company to multinational companies. learn more on to work independently.
medium size of audit firm, ACCA Platinum Employer Status.
Pros
great environment
Must willing to work overtime and travel. Must know well how to communicate with clients to show our professionalism.

I also need to keep a good relationship with my team members to able us to finish our task. Cooperation among team members are very important to the success of our audit work.
Pros
Nearby public transport
Cons
Short lunch break on Friday
I loved working with Mazars as I was really given an oppurtunity to get involved in the real auditing work and was taught the overall auditing process from planning, execution until the final stage. I was brought to client places to conduct our daily audit field works where I got the oppurtunity to communicate with various people from various positions as I got to improve my confidence level and enhance my communication and interpersonal skills. The hardest part of working with Mazars is that we got to stay back late at night and sometimes sacrifice our weekends to meet our deadlines especially during peak periods. However, since I enjoyed my work, I did not find it hard and grabbed as much knowledge as I can. The most enjoyable part of the job is that as I mentioned earlier, we were brought to different client places and I could experience different working environment throughout my presence in Mazars.
Pros
Claims for meals, outstations, travelling
Cons
Long working hours